Is it safe?

nothofagus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I regularly visit a qualified massage therapist and the massage always ends in a nipple/genital massage and a jerk-off.Recently the therapist voluntered to suck my cock and and much as I would have liked it I declined the offer as I was not sure what the risks of contracting a STD would have been.
Can anyone offer advice please as I am about to have another session soon?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I regularly visit a qualified massage therapist and the massage always ends in a nipple/genital massage and a jerk-off.Recently the therapist voluntered to suck my cock and and much as I would have liked it I declined the offer as I was not sure what the risks of contracting a STD would have been.
Can anyone offer advice please as I am about to have another session soon?

What your "therapist" is doing, is unethical and wrong. I doubt they even have a degree in massage therapy. If you are going to a rub and tug, chances are good others have gone as well. While I doubt the therapist has anything, if you are concerned bring a condom with you, and tell him/her that you think they are dirty. If they want your dick THAT BAD, they will blow you through a condom.

hungschlong

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What your "therapist" is doing, is unethical and wrong. I doubt they even have a degree in massage therapy. If you are going to a rub and tug, chances are good others have gone as well. While I doubt the therapist has anything, if you are concerned bring a condom with you, and tell him/her that you think they are dirty. If they want your dick THAT BAD, they will blow you through a condom.

Agreed. If you are considering it, use a condom.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think that reputable massage therapists provide their clients with a happy ending. :tongue: There are many terms for people to describe people who exchange money for sex, some of them inpolite, but "massage therapist" isn't one of them.

Your concerns about contracting a STD are valid in my view. If you're only interested in getting a massage, I'd suggest finding someone else to do the job.