Is it size or Vulvar pain?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I have been reading for years here about women experiencing excruciating pain on intercourse. One in particular struck a chord with me and I decided to do some research. One of our members has had very little vaginal intercourse with his wife over multiple decades because of the severe pain she experiences. I have been reading about conditions that cause extreme sensitivity surrounding the vaginal opening which may in some cases cause very painful intercourse or the avoidance there of.
Here is one of the links I found. I dont know if this is anyone's particular problem but it may be worth investigation.

Vulvodynia: Vulvar Pain Clinics: Welcome          Vestibulitis, Vestibulodynia, Vaginal Pain, Sexual Pain

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting. My wife had these symptoms and we could never find a cure. After determining that my girth was the issue she has been dilating with increasing diameters of dildo's. The symptoms that she had before have pretty much cleared up but she can experience the same pain when she tries a bigger dildo but now she experiences the pain as stretching rather than medical. We just didn't know any better.

Her attitude towards sex has changed a lot with this information, for instance she can blame me for the pain instead of internalizing and seeking medical explanations, etc. Medical recognition would have helped but not one doctor in all those years asked if I was large. Counseling would be beneficial if you can find someone who can relate to the large penis small vagina problem

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love It ,

I am so glad you posted. This thread was created with you and your wife in mind. I have always thought how wonderful that the two of you have tried to find a way to work it out in spite of the frustrations. That is what marriage should be all about. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Interesting. My wife had these symptoms and we could never find a cure. After determining that my girth was the issue she has been dilating with increasing diameters of dildo's. The symptoms that she had before have pretty much cleared up but she can experience the same pain when she tries a bigger dildo but now she experiences the pain as stretching rather than medical. We just didn't know any better.

Her attitude towards sex has changed a lot with this information, for instance she can blame me for the pain instead of internalizing and seeking medical explanations, etc. Medical recognition would have helped but not one doctor in all those years asked if I was large. Counseling would be beneficial if you can find someone who can relate to the large penis small vagina problem

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have a frustrated friend who's wife must have this problem, he mentioned how she always has burning pains when he penetrates her. He only makes love a few times per year and she is very attractive!
I will tell him about this condition - something has to be done, he is beginning to get wandering eyes!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love It ,

I am so glad you posted. This thread was created with you and your wife in mind. I have always thought how wonderful that the two of you have tried to find a way to work it out in spite of the frustrations. That is what marriage should be all about. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Thank you Naughty. I thought that you were posting it for our benefit and we appreciate your kindness. I only wish that this kind of information and LPSG was around when we were first experiencing our problem, of course that was before the home computer age! We have found a lot of wisdom on these pages, kind thoughts and help from the group.

I don't know that we are an inspiration but I do know that for us it has worked and we are continuing to work through this and I have to give my wife a lot of credit for overcoming obstacles, which I as a man have no comprehension.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a frustrated friend who's wife must have this problem, he mentioned how she always has burning pains when he penetrates her. He only makes love a few times per year and she is very attractive!
I will tell him about this condition - something has to be done, he is beginning to get wandering eyes!

One of the questions that gynecologists and doctors seem to ignore is the possibility that the man's penis is larger than his wife can handle. This is partly due to limited sexual intercourse all of which can be aggravated by medical conditions like vaginitis, etc. And once the scenario is set where sex is "painful" it becomes increasingly harder for her to relax and be able to enjoy penetration. It will take time and understanding on both sides to understand and work on these problems.

Good luck to your friends.