Is it snowing where you are at?

About 25 degrees Fahrenheit and about.. a foot of snow. Was snowing like crazy last night but it's overcast and not snowing now :biggrin1:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
72 and partly cloudy with a slight breeze. 5 day forecast, chance of showers tomorrow with a slight cooling trend into the 60's. Surf will be low to moderate.

Hey I need a blue screen with a map and one of them remotes. So I can dance from side to side and wave my hands around.

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here in Australia the weather is going insane. Queensland (storms and heavy rain - floods), Victoria where i am beautiful and warm , in Western Australia having heatwave (a number of days over 40C(dont know farenheit)
lots of men in shorts and shirts (Like the ones with hair showing)

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Snow's gone, but it's cold and all roads + sidewalks have a stylish compliment of salt and sand. Looks like some kind of dysfunctional urban desert.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nope. It's been a very strange winter here in Chicagoland. We got about 6" of snow on Friday, but by Monday night, it'd all melted away.

It's right about the Freezing mark now. Weather's been yo yoing a lot, though. One day it's 30 F another it's 50. It doesn't know what it wants to do. Really wreaks havoc with my allergies.