Is it strange that I am always wondering how hung guys are

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say you are 1% gay. Are you sure it's not a considerably higher %? It's not something most men think about when they look at their friends IMO.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You say you are 1% gay. Are you sure it's not a considerably higher %? It's not something most men think about when they look at their friends IMO.

that's a load of crap. All guys have a natural curiosity about what other guys are packing....its a part of biological behavior

Reactions: igotthebigone

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a load of crap. All guys have a natural curiosity about what other guys are packing....its a part of biological behavior

Not true at all I could care less about what other guys I meet have. I'm not gay but I doubt that gay guys think about this either.

Like geko said he has an addiction

Last edited:

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No.

All 16 yr olds might go thru a period where they wonder how they stack up and can't help but sneek a peek when the opportunity presents itself.

But after a certain age and maturity level, why would a guy give a shit what his pals are packing?

Reactions: rd62624

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with Dport. I would think that when you go thru puberity you may want to know how you size up with the rest of your friends or classmates. But some of us are late bloomers or if you are being told that you are huge by a number of girls you might wonder about other guys sizes. But after awhile you should phase (mature)out of it.

Reactions: ohiorod

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Im gonna have to hit the buzz on that, normal guys dont think about other guys dicks, we compare masculine behaviors instead. Same premise but without dicks.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only if you obsess about it. A curiosity is cool. Wondering over and over-see someone professionally.

C

coltonaustin1995

Not for me. Every hot guy I meet, I start picturing what his cock would be, and what I hope it is.

Reactions: sdbg

ThatGuy1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you're around them enough, you can usually tell if they're hung by their actions/their partners actions after a while

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not at all. It's a way guys size up other guys. Like any other red-blooded guy in the locker room or the showers, I look. I don't "gawk," but I'm not so insecure with myself that I can't look and size the other guys up.

Just be you, dude -- fuck what everyone else thinks; especially if they don't agree with how you feel about it.

I wouldn't say its anymore abnormal than anything else, as long as your not meat gazing or stalking people. Too each his own.

Me personally I don't think about it for the most part; but if some guy is talking shit about how big his tool is then it becomes a point of curiosity.