Is it strange that I am always wondering how hung guys are

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always curious about what guys like my friends are packing.. Is that strange?

If you're identifying as 30% gay, probably not.

If you were closer to 100% straight and walking around wondering how big everyone's dick was, that'd be a little odd.

D

deleted871301

Most men see themselves as being Alpha Males... part of this is having a bigger dick than the next guy... the bigger the dick the more superior... there is no interest whatsoever in the dick itself but a feeling of superiority if the other guys dick is smaller....

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Imo I think it's out of curiosity but if you sat there and stared then yes I'd be think it would be strange. I get glances down there all the time that doesn't bother me.

Reactions: deleted871301

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't think a straight guy would be that curious about other guys cocks anymore than a gay guy would be curious about a woman's private parts.but some straight guys on here say they like to look .gay men fantasize about men ,straight men fantasize about women.nothing strange about that

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say its anymore abnormal than anything else, as long as your not meat gazing or stalking people. Too each his own.

Me personally I don't think about it for the most part; but if some guy is talking shit about how big his tool is then it becomes a point of curiosity.
I agree

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i wonder about size of other dudes as well as whether they're shaved or full bush. not sure why - just curious i think.
I don't think there's anything wrong with being curious.some people think it's strange to be curious and that's something I don't understand.i feel the same way you feel

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all. It's a way guys size up other guys. Like any other red-blooded guy in the locker room or the showers, I look. I don't "gawk," but I'm not so insecure with myself that I can't look and size the other guys up.

Just be you, dude -- fuck what everyone else thinks; especially if they don't agree with how you feel about it.
well said!

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im gonna have to hit the buzz on that, normal guys dont think about other guys dicks, we compare masculine behaviors instead. Same premise but without dicks.
you're straight ,so you fantasize about women that doesn't make you strange,so a guy who is gay should fantasize about men

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always and I blame it on my mom for bringing me downstairs from the bathroom - making me expose myself to my father and saying to him - is he ok he doesn't seem to be growing correctly - She was not being a jerk - she was worried - but she had no idea what that little incident did to me - Lots of therapy on this one and I still struggle - but that is why I am always curious because I need to know how I stack up - BTW - late bloomer - but still no huge monster in my pants, but apparently it sure is pretty ;-)