Is it too much for a female to be open about her big dick preference?

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, over the years I've become VERY open with men about my preference for a big dick. I mean, why beat around the bush-- bullshit each other-- waste time-- if i'm not going to enjoy sex what is the point? Right?

Well, it may not be the first thing out of my mouth, but it's definitely in the list of things i speak about.

Is this unattractive? is it too much? Would you be like, "what's with this broad?"
Would it prevent you from taking things further if you knew my preference and you didn't match up?

I'm real curious because it seems like men get real quiet on the subject- Granted im not expecting them spew off their stats but.... i guess, should i go mute until i feel things are gonna get physical? or is prewarning fair?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sexy Lady I feel you are right on if that is what you prefer and want in a guy then it is best to be up front and let him know. We all have our likes and dislikes and it is not unattractive of you to go after what pleases you, just like if guys like big asses or breasts!! I hope you get what you want !! Bill

D

deleted983944

Some guys might be weirded out, but that's their problem not yours. The reason they get really quiet on the subject is that they might be small, or at least not know if they are small compared to other guys. But guys go around all time judging women in their ass/breast size and figure, so it's only fair that you have a preference in dick size and you shouldn't feel bad for voicing it out. If the guy doesn't respond well then move on over to the next one and eventually you'll find what you're looking for.

You know what makes you happy. Its better to be upfront vs waste time.

Are you struggling with the pre-screening? How to bring this up without men shutting down?

Reactions: BillM

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what makes you happy. Its better to be upfront vs waste time.

Are you struggling with the pre-screening? How to bring this up without men shutting down?

Nice way of putting it actually. I wouldn't say struggling but i tend to find that even though i'm very open and honest about my preference men don't really put their two cents in whether they are or aren't well endowed till it's too late. Most of the time i'd say im pleasantly surprised-- i think my attitude weeds out not well-endowed men from the jump... - but it does happen MORE recently i've noticed that if i bring it up they kinda get mute and look at me like fuck... im not too crass about it .... if they bring up sex or something to that effect and im finding myself physically attracted to them ill drop the

"well, who doesn't love a big dick?" or something to kinda test the waters

i get that blank eye stare.... "is she serious?"

hahhaa

Them going quiet would get old after a while. Straight men might be hearing your thing as gay/bi. Maybe changing the phrasing a bit. I like big dick (don't quote that out of context anyone ;) ). Or going and asking about what they bring to the sack would go over better.

If they are having to answer, they will be talking.

Good luck in the search. Hope you find someone good.

Reactions: BillM and Notthe7

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"well, who doesn't love a big dick?" or something to kinda test the waters

i get that blank eye stare.... "is she serious?"

hahhaa

Or maybe it's the deer-in-the-headlights stare because they freeze. 'Am I big? Big enough? Shit. She needs an answer. I don't think I'm big enough. Should I jump out of the way now? Or take my chances at surviving this? What if I tell her I'm big but then it turns out I'm not big enough? That might be worse. She still needs an answer. . . . '

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What defines big, though?

See, that's part of the conversation if they actually ask...

i think the last guy to ask is the last guy I fucked

and my "love" interest at the moment.
Ha.

what consists of big for me is kinda off topic ----
but

8 inches is a solid fucking number for me
and my preference
but as i've stated to a few of the boys on here a seven inch dick with girth is nothing to scoff at and givien me a run for my money before

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or maybe it's the deer-in-the-headlights stare because they freeze. 'Am I big? Big enough? Shit. She needs an answer. I don't think I'm big enough. Should I jump out of the way now? Or take my chances at surviving this? What if I tell her I'm big but then it turns out I'm not big enough? That might be worse. She still needs an answer. . . . '

Yes- you pretty much nailed it. And that's my fear- like if i say this does it scare men away that maybe aren't as confident or sure of their size even if they are big????

i've been with men that i was sooooo pleased with but they seemed nervous or insecure about their size... ya know?

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See, that's part of the conversation if they actually ask...

i think the last guy to ask is the last guy I fucked

and my "love" interest at the moment.
Ha.

what consists of big for me is kinda off topic ----
but

8 inches is a solid fucking number for me
and my preference
but as i've stated to a few of the boys on here a seven inch dick with girth is nothing to scoff at and givien me a run for my money before

Sexy Lady, As I was reading your reply I thought my 7 1/2 inch cock was out however with my girth I still may be in the running to buy you drinks, just saying!!! Bill

Reactions: fluffychocolate

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've been with men that i was sooooo pleased with but they seemed nervous or insecure about their size... ya know?

Nope. I've never known any man who was insecure about his size. If such an insecure man existed, there would probably be a large penis support group on the interwebz.

But the question is--have all the men who have pleased you been big? Were the bigger than big ones more pleasing than the big ones?

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, we've got a smart ass on our hands ladies and gentlemen. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have all the men that have pleased me been big?
With few exceptions, yes. I mean literally- 2? that were like 6 1/2 but thick as fuck. 2. and yes, ive fucked more than two men :eek:
again my definition of big differs from everyone but i think we can all agree that notthe7 doesn't like anything under seven ... and a half
notthe7andahalf

D

deleted977816

I think your approach is a little unusual, but, if it were me, I'd say "Yeah, baby!"

Reactions: Over-reaching

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Better that you voice your interest up front. Otherwise things can really go downhill fast at the unveiling of the man. What are you supposed to do then? Go with what he has to offer and be less than happy or tell him it's not gonna happen because he is too small? In either case someone is going to be disappointed.

Men and women have it easy when looking for preference on a lady. They can get a good idea on the breasts right off and if they don't want small they know (in most cases) and if they are not turned on at all by large breasts they know and don't start up a conversation for a sex goal.

I figure bring it up and if he is a real man and a gentleman he can handle it. He may be bothered for a time, but then you know what? He will find another lady (or guy) who is okay with his size. If he has any class and you are both up for it, you could even become good platonic friends. I had a lady years back who similar to you wanted them big. I mean really big! And she brought it up on our first (and only) romantic evening. I confessed that wasn't me, and instead we began a friendship now going on 23 years.