Is it too much for deepthroat?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by AccuracyByVolume, Jun 17, 2009.

1. AccuracyByVolume

Albums:
    Alright here is the basics of this thread. I am 8 inches long(no this is not bullshit) and just shy of 7 inches around(again this is not bullshit). I was wondering if there is anyone, male or female who thinks this is too much for deep throating?

I have had plenty come up and say i have no gag reflex! that doesnt mean you can take it all so stop with that. Let me know what you all think and is there anyone out there who thinks they can in california let me know. I would like to see at least one person do it lol.

Attached Files:

2. RedHead8

RedHead8 Active Member

Albums:
    Dude are you for real? Damm you're sexy. I don't know if I can take it all, but I would sure love to try.

3. AccuracyByVolume

Albums:
    Yes I am for real and yes I am seriously curious if it is possible. Cause I have not found one woman who can do such a thing. I really do want to be proven wrong. :D

4. Ickday

Ickday Member

*Cough* Find a Guy *Cough*

5. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    yea, I would think guys tend to have largr mouths, yea know, cause we're men (haha, kidding) yea gay guys most of the time suck dick a lot more than girls do just because thats part of the gender roles I think, so most gay guys could probably take it better than a lot of women could. Thigns roles arent always necesarrily true though, just a guidelinebut yea, go to the gym and see whose watching you change in the locker room, ask them bet u anything that'll work like a charm--ESP in san frran, arent some gyms known to have more gay guys then not over there? I'd liek to try too, but unfortunately, I do not have the ability, no matter how many times guys try stuffing their dicks as far down my throat as they can manage (literally force), it gets old after awhile...

6. bouzib

bouzib New Member

that slab looks much like the cock of Chad the star of the movie"Below the Belt" is that just a coincidence?ThQUOTE=AccuracyByVolume;2183479]Alright here is the basics of this thread. I am 8 inches long(no this is not bullshit) and just shy of 7 inches around(again this is not bullshit). I was wondering if there is anyone, male or female who thinks this is too much for deep throating?

I have had plenty come up and say i have no gag reflex! that doesnt mean you can take it all so stop with that. Let me know what you all think and is there anyone out there who thinks they can in california let me know. I would like to see at least one person do it lol.[/QUOTE]

7. AccuracyByVolume

Albums:
    Well you can say what you want bouzib but that picture is me the tats pretty much confirm that i would think, but if you still doubt me, by all means have fun with it.

8. Iron_man_69

Iron_man_69 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm a little smaller than that at 8 x6 and I've had one girl deep throat me and she seemed to do it with little effort (actually took me by surprise as my entire shaft disappeared into her mouth). I'm not sure what differnce the extra width would make?

9. AccuracyByVolume

Albums:
    Nor am I but apparently it does lol. Still looking for that lady who can out there.

10. deliciousness

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm just 8" and my girlfriend can take me in with just about 1/2 and inch to spare...I'm a little less girthy than you though, so I dunno...

11. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're very thick, but I'm sure there's someone out there who can do it

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Mr Ed is 9x6 and I routinely do Mr. Ed all the time
    so no you are certainly not too big to be deepthroated.
    You must be kidding right?
    Perhaps the women who you are seeing are just lousy cocksuckers?:eek:
    I suggest you try a talented man like FleshLightMouth!
    C.B.:saevil:

13. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

Well, I am 7 by 6 and am apparently too big for any woman who ever tried mine. Mind you, I have lousy luck finding a woman who actually is interested in cocksucking.

14. penis1051

penis1051 New Member

email me moreeeeee

15. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    dude, you are one sexy stud and that is one beautiful slab of man meat.

it would be a workout for sure but I know I can do it and i'm in CA. :tongue:

16. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    The whole gag thing has to do with a specific length of the cock. As long as it either doesn't reach the gag spot, or it goes past it, gaging isn't a problem. The thickness is another thing, bit not to do with gagging so much as will it fit. Then there's the curve on that bad boy. Who ever is going to swallow it is gong to have to get at it from a kind of 69 position so it snakes down the throat the right way.

17. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm 8x6 and have only had one girl who could do it. She went at it with enthusiasm and didn't have any problem. I was only 20 at the time and didn't realise that was the last time I was gonna get a good blowjob!
    Since then nobody has managed it. Most complain about jaw lock after a couple of minutes. *sniff*

@Mister_1973 - Please send your instruction manual this way!

18. hud01

Gold Member

The length is nothing that many couldn't take. It is the girth. Those who are comparing 6 inches to 7 inches need to find a 7 inch girth dildo. The difference is huge.

I might be able to, but can't be positive. I would love to try. I bet that fleshlight can do it easily.

19. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At 6.5 around i feel your pain. Ive hooked up with girls just because they said the could deeproat me and was disapointed. Obviously length is also an issue when it comes to that subject but if the dick wont physically fit in her throat its a no go unless your short enough that you dont reach that point.

20. latinvoyeur78

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I´d love to try. I have experience with really fat pieces of meat, in fact I rather do guys with a thick cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted