Is it true about smoking?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by gggg75, Aug 23, 2007.

1. gggg75

gggg75 New Member

Albums:
    Hi everybody,I've got a question here,is it true that smoking decreases the length of a dick?
    I'm a smoker,personally i haven't seen any changes but I'm hearing this a lot..Maybe it's part of the 'anti-smoking propaganda' or there's some truth in this ?

2. chavous

chavous New Member

No It Is Not True.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

They'll pin anything on smoking.

4. nerd

nerd New Member

i think the association is:

smoking -> cardiovascular problems -> decreased blood pressure in penis -> doesn't reach maximum capacity

i have no idea if it's true, tho

5. B_mrfigaro

B_mrfigaro New Member

smoking does cause fatty tissue deposits in your tubes which can decrease the blood flow making it more difficult to get errections and maintain them

6. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Smoking contributes to erectile dysfunction through cardiovascular disease. Erection problems are often a precursor to serious heart disease - a penis attack often precedes a heart attack.

Smoking won't magically make it shrink though.

7. frostyguypa

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Since I have quit smoking my flaccid hang is fuller and longer and my erections stronger.

I quit 9 months ago. I smoked for 10 years 1-2packs/day

8. gcbenji0

gcbenji0 Member

Albums:
    because its all true. yeah smoking has negative effects on your package.

9. simcha

Gold Member

Smoking also makes warts grow on your asshole.

10. LivingDildo

LivingDildo New Member

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I had my first Cigar around 6 or 7 years old. I started smoking cigarettes around 10 years old. Its been two packs a day since. I am now 47 years old and if anything my penis is bigger. I also worked out everyday and took tons of vitamins and did plenty of jogging.

12. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Bigger than when you were 7:confused:

I'm not sure exactly how you can compare your penis non-smoking and smoking, when you started smoking before puberty.

13. Man-thango

Man-thango Member

Try telling that one to my bf. LOL

14. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I doubt if smoking anything causes a small or average, or even a larger penis.

What I do know is that in my late 50s I was having erection problems. I stopped smoking and the blood flow is now back and my erections are no problem. I can get one up and enjoy using it.

You may also be aware that circulation problems can cause a hair loss on the top of one's feet. I had suffered this loss.

Ask any Doctor and confirm this. A restoration by natures means after I quit smoking and I have hair on the top of my feet.

Circulation problems cause poor performance throughout your body, hair and even penis erections.

Thought you would like to know.

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No what i mean is i cant complain about the so called loss of size we hear of because of age or smoking etc. Im bigger than when i was a younger man simply giving it a good work out everday. Smoking isnt a good idea. I dont suggest anyone smoke.:smile: :cool:

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Yes Rich but obesity contributes to peripheral cardiovascular disease which also has the same effect so how come they don't jump on that particular bandwagon? You don't see smokers losing toes like you do diabetics therefore it would seem obvious that obesity has a greater effect on circulation, but it's still smokers who get the flack.

17. mjtb1981

mjtb1981 Member

No is the answer its not true, smoking and penis size have no correlation whatsoever. It is more propaganda to get people to stop smoking, if it works great but I don't think it will, I smoke and I know it kills, makes you age quick, ruins your lungs, heart and skin and puts some people off you cos you do stink, but thats not what makes me want to stop!

Unfortunately its the bloody expense of the habit that makes me want to quit! And I can't believe I just endorsed the tax raises on fags!

18. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Smoking is a major contributor to peripheral vascular disease as well as obesity. I think by "they" you mean the medical profession and public health services in general?

It's easier to get at smoking in a way. It is one thing to ban smoking in public places, i.e. to ban one defined substance, than it is to ban "bad foods". Obesity is a multifactorial problem - lack of physical activity, not enough of the right foods, too many of the wrong ones. It would be impossible to police what people ate or exactly how much, whereas with smoking at least you know some good is being done for every cigarette that isn't smoked.

The way obesity is getting out of control though, it won't be long before something drastic needs to be done about it.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Obesity is a much bigger factor, being just a few pounds overweight puts you at risk of developing diabetes.

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey baby! You got a light?:smile: :biggrin1: :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted