Is it true about smoking?

gggg75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everybody,I've got a question here,is it true that smoking decreases the length of a dick?
I'm a smoker,personally i haven't seen any changes but I'm hearing this a lot..Maybe it's part of the 'anti-smoking propaganda' or there's some truth in this ?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first Cigar around 6 or 7 years old. I started smoking cigarettes around 10 years old. Its been two packs a day since. I am now 47 years old and if anything my penis is bigger. I also worked out everyday and took tons of vitamins and did plenty of jogging.

Reactions: curious25

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think the association is:

smoking -> cardiovascular problems -> decreased blood pressure in penis -> doesn't reach maximum capacity

i have no idea if it's true, tho

B_mrfigaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smoking does cause fatty tissue deposits in your tubes which can decrease the blood flow making it more difficult to get errections and maintain them

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Smoking contributes to erectile dysfunction through cardiovascular disease. Erection problems are often a precursor to serious heart disease - a penis attack often precedes a heart attack.

Smoking won't magically make it shrink though.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first Cigar around 6 or 7 years old. I started smoking cigarettes around 10 years old. Its been two packs a day since. I am now 47 years old and if anything my penis is bigger. I also worked out everyday and took tons of vitamins and did plenty of jogging.

Bigger than when you were 7:confused:

I'm not sure exactly how you can compare your penis non-smoking and smoking, when you started smoking before puberty.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt if smoking anything causes a small or average, or even a larger penis.

What I do know is that in my late 50s I was having erection problems. I stopped smoking and the blood flow is now back and my erections are no problem. I can get one up and enjoy using it.

You may also be aware that circulation problems can cause a hair loss on the top of one's feet. I had suffered this loss.

Ask any Doctor and confirm this. A restoration by natures means after I quit smoking and I have hair on the top of my feet.

Circulation problems cause poor performance throughout your body, hair and even penis erections.

Thought you would like to know.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigger than when you were 7:confused:

I'm not sure exactly how you can compare your penis non-smoking and smoking, when you started smoking before puberty.
No what i mean is i cant complain about the so called loss of size we hear of because of age or smoking etc. Im bigger than when i was a younger man simply giving it a good work out everday. Smoking isnt a good idea. I dont suggest anyone smoke.:smile: :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Rich but obesity contributes to peripheral cardiovascular disease which also has the same effect so how come they don't jump on that particular bandwagon? You don't see smokers losing toes like you do diabetics therefore it would seem obvious that obesity has a greater effect on circulation, but it's still smokers who get the flack.

mjtb1981

Experimental Member
Media
No is the answer its not true, smoking and penis size have no correlation whatsoever. It is more propaganda to get people to stop smoking, if it works great but I don't think it will, I smoke and I know it kills, makes you age quick, ruins your lungs, heart and skin and puts some people off you cos you do stink, but thats not what makes me want to stop!

Unfortunately its the bloody expense of the habit that makes me want to quit! And I can't believe I just endorsed the tax raises on fags!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes Rich but obesity contributes to peripheral cardiovascular disease which also has the same effect so how come they don't jump on that particular bandwagon? You don't see smokers losing toes like you do diabetics therefore it would seem obvious that obesity has a greater effect on circulation, but it's still smokers who get the flack.

Smoking is a major contributor to peripheral vascular disease as well as obesity. I think by "they" you mean the medical profession and public health services in general?

It's easier to get at smoking in a way. It is one thing to ban smoking in public places, i.e. to ban one defined substance, than it is to ban "bad foods". Obesity is a multifactorial problem - lack of physical activity, not enough of the right foods, too many of the wrong ones. It would be impossible to police what people ate or exactly how much, whereas with smoking at least you know some good is being done for every cigarette that isn't smoked.

The way obesity is getting out of control though, it won't be long before something drastic needs to be done about it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey baby! You got a light?:smile: :biggrin1: :wink: