Is It True: Asian Girls Wants To Fuck A White Guy Whom They Can Meet?

qkto

1st Like
Media
A friend told me many Asian girls tried to talk with him and hinted that they wanted to have a sex with him when he stayed in East Asain such as South Korean and China. It was very easy for him to meet a girl in a bar because they would go to him quickly and chat with him. And some girls accepted one night stand easily. It seemed the girls were fascinated by the idea that white men all have huge cocks and wanted to have a try.
I don't know wheter it is true? Did he brag? Did any man have such same experience in Asia?

Reactions: mib348

나는 그것이 사실 이었다는 것을 바란다. 이 소식을 한국, 중국, 일본에 전파하십시오. 내 평범한 흰색 페니스는 도움이 필요합니다.

そうであればいいのに。このニュースを韓国、中国、そして日本に広めてください。私の非常に平均的な白いペニスは助けが必要です。

我希望是这样的。请在韩国,中国和日本传播这个消息。我非常普通的白色阴茎需要帮助。

Just saying...

Reactions: Hatt_101 and 693987

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am married to an Asian woman and my experience is the money is always important .
It is true that Asians , both men and women , think that foreign men have big cocks , I was groped by men several times when I first came to live in Thailand . Often Asian women are very small down there , better able to accommodate a small cock .
Asian women do not associate sex with love and an everlasting relationship .

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This posting, was better off being left buried in the Month of May 2019

As, my friend Fade is temporarily no longer reading threads ;and is not here to say WTF.

Let me say it

images

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've fucked Asian women when I worked abroad, mostly hookers. I wouldn't say Asian women want to fuck every white guy they meet no, most of the Asian women I fucked were pretty intimidated by myself size if anything.

jimson71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience living is Asia, weirdly enough, Asian girls are individuals that each make different choices with regards to who they sleep with. You can't really generalise the actions of an entire continent of people. Some Asian people are curious about foreigners, others couldn't give a damn. For some, curiosity turns into having sex, for others, they're still not giving a damn.

For reference, I'm mixed race (black/white), and ultimately ended up having more sex in Asia than in the UK, but it should also be noted I was also having sex with a fairly even split of Asian to Western girls, which is of course not representative of the population.