Is it true that ass feels like a one finger ring, and pussy feels like a full hand grip, ?

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there way more sensations, and friction to feel iniside pussy then deep inside an ass?

Since you're gay, my best recommendation is to find a sex worker who is okay to have you finger her. Then you can just take it slow and explore and get a good understanding for yourself without making 1000 posts about it and without needing to be deceitful to the woman you're with.

Vaginas have a texture. It's very easy to feel if you're using your fingers. (Having sex with a condom still feels good, but you wouldn't be able to feel it as well and I doubt anyone is going to bareback with you outside of a committed relationship).

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pussy doesn't feel like a hand grip it feels like a pussy griping your cock. My wife can wrestle my cock like you wouldn't believe. She can fuck my cock like you wouldn't believe. I love to fuck her and cum inside her pussy. It's the best feeling in the world and then comes the after glow. hours of heaven...it's like a feel good drug.

neogaf1000

Sexy Member
Media
Pussy doesn't feel like a hand grip it feels like a pussy griping your cock. My wife can wrestle my cock like you wouldn't believe. She can fuck my cock like you wouldn't believe. I love to fuck her and cum inside her pussy. It's the best feeling in the world and then comes the after glow. hours of heaven...it's like a feel good drug.
Was I talking to you?

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pertinent anatomy here is probably indicated. A vagina is a complete muscular organ. So it envelopes the penis entirely. It can squeeze and massage the entire length of a penis if a woman is good with kegels. The rectum with a sphincter is a tube with a entry that opens and closes at that point only. So it feels tight at entry point, sphincter, and then open space behind it, the large intestine. Hope that helps.

Reactions: HiddenLacey

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pussy grips all along your length, and it feels as if it's drawing you in. It also feels like nothing else can, and incomparably better than anything else (in my opinion) although it's hard to describe a feeling in words, so that's not much help.

Reactions: Hatt_101

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pertinent anatomy here is probably indicated. A vagina is a complete muscular organ. So it envelopes the penis entirely. It can squeeze and massage the entire length of a penis if a woman is good with kegels. The rectum with a sphincter is a tube with a entry that opens and closes at that point only. So it feels tight at entry point, sphincter, and then open space behind it, the large intestine. Hope that helps.
He's afraid he might like it and go stright