Is it true that girls find asian guys really attractive?

Mark_S

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've met a few Asian guys who totally destroyed the common images of them! One of my ex-boyfriends was an Asian bodybuilder (how many of THOSE do you see?) I don't know if he used steroids, but he worked out really hard and lifted weights a lot and had huge muscles. He was also very handsome, dressed well, and was really macho and sexy! But yes, his dick was way too small, one of the smallest I've ever seen. But that was not because he was Asian. I broke up with him for another Asian guy who had a very large penis! But the latter was not a bodybuilder, he was skinny but had a lil pot belly (which is cute!), and he was pretty dorky but in a lovable way! And he sooo knew how to pleasure a woman in bed, unlike my Asian bodybuilder. So I've had an Asian-bodybuilder with a small dick, and a giant dicked Asian pot belly! Asians come in ALL physiques!

(By the way, I am a white female. I am not nerdy, I love physical fitness, and I think Asian guys who workout are gorgeous! Even the nerdy Asians can be attractive, because they are always very sweet, thoughtful, and considerate to me. Naturally, I am sexually attracted to any guy whom I think is physically attractive, regardless of color or "image".)

Hi chippers, :smile:

When you say the second Asian guy has a very large penis, how large exactly is he? Larger than an average white guy, i suppose?!

friendly greetings

Mark

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I always see ugly white guys with hot asian chicks. Wonder what would possess these women to date or marry someone so beneath themselves in the looks department. I feel sorry sometimes for the girls because it seems like they have been brainwashed to settle for these losers because of our caucasian-centric cultural ideals have skewed their sense of self worth.
There seems to be very few Asian guys with hot white chicks. Must be because women are attracted to power and frankly Asian males have no place in a white man's world, Asian females on the otherhand, do.

Just an observation.

What I have observed from your post is that you cannot understand why people who date/marry base their relationships on criteria other than the superficial quality of good looks. You feel that people should be condescending towards those who are less attractive than them, otherwise they must have been brainwashed. If you had talked to these persons you would have found out all that appealed to them with regard to their mate. Your speculation reveals your own superficial prejudice.

frankly Asian males have no place in a white man's world, Asian females on the otherhand, do.

Lee_M,

I think most gay men are not attracted to Asian men. They are almost anti-men in gay culture, the opposite of what is sexually desirable. Perhaps it will change. Not many Asian guys in the Bear or Leather gay communities. The gay culture is divided among sexual attraction and it seems gay Asian men have no real place in gay culture which seems to be almost exclusively by whites for whites. I don't think that sexual attraction is an equal opportunity employer.

There is a subset of gay men called Rice Queens or some derogatory name like that who exclusively date Asian men.
I have never seen an interracial Asian/white gay couple who were both about the same age.

With 60% of the world's population being asian, your comments "I think most gay men are not attracted to Asian men" and "gay culture seems to be almost exclusively by whites for whites" are at variance with reality. Your reality is a so called "white man's world" in which you have said Asian
men should not be. Yet there they are and with persons who find them to be sexually desirable. They must have been brainwashed, eh?:rolleyes:

Reactions: ActionBuddy

The most common cosmetic procedure among asian women, known as s'sangkapul in Korea, makes their eyes appear more "western". Shockingly, 40% of Korean women have had this surgery.

Just like 99.9999% of white men & women engage in a shocking practice to change/alter their skin color to a deep bronze? shouldnt they embrace/be proud of their pale white skin?

and how literally every white person in hollywood has had a nose job to reduce their "characteristically overprojected" european nose.

asian women who get eyelid surgery are NOT trying to look more "western" . over 50% of the east asian population have double eyelids, women who opt to get their eyelids done still look asian

thats like saying white women are trying to look more ethnic/exotic by plumping up their lips, darkening thier skin color, getting butt implants, chopping off their noses, etc.

As for Asian men, there's another issue. White men commonly have physical features that could be considered to be more masculine, including height, larger feet, a squarer jaw.

and you perceive this how? based on unrealistic images of white masculinity that you are bombarded with on a daily basis?

many asian men are known for their prominent jaws/cheekbones as a matter of fact jaw shaving/cheekbone shaving is very popular in asia
whereas cheekbone/jaw augmentation is popular here in states

In 2004 the Malaysian government ordered a Toyota billboard that had Brad Pitt's face to be taken down. They said that it might make the Malaysian men feel self-conscious.

right like unrealistic images of media icons dont make the average population here in the states feel self conscious thats why there are so many people struggling with body image most of whom are white.

please realize your own eurocentric beliefs before you speak.
i know you are trying to shed light on a topic that u think u know
but in reality you are extremely misguided

Originally Posted by Lee_M

So because i say my opinion and make a light hearted statement of what i have heard you are going to be an asshole.

Grow up

Who would know from your post that you were being "light hearted"?

Assholes go by what they have "heard" and generalize about people they are ignorant of. I don't.

Take your own advice... Get an education and grow up!

well said Onan_Mann. assholes go by what they have "heard" and generalize about people they are ignorant of. that is very fitting for Lee_M

its funny that people get so defensive over their racial preferences and are so adamant that they arent racists when in fact the very act of judging/labeling/writing off an entire group of people based on your limited interaction with them is indeed in itself racist

Lee_M says that she works with some asian men and that shes not attracted to them and therefor that serves as "proof" of her beliefs.

THE BURDEN that minorities have is that to the eye of the ignorant a few of them suddenly become representative of the whole entire group.

Im pretty certain that if Lee_M had 10 white coworkers she was not attracted to that she wouldnt make the same kind of observations about the entire white race because luckily she is exposed to different kinds of whiteness especialy thru the power of the media. however she makes her assumptions about her attraction towards asian men based on her 10 asian coworkers (or whatever #)

close minded people like her are very problematic and one of the big reasons why racism/prejudice exists in this country

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi chippers, :smile:

When you say the second Asian guy has a very large penis, how large exactly is he? Larger than an average white guy, i suppose?!

friendly greetings

Mark

Hi Mark S! Thank you for the nice message! :smile:

I can't say for exactly sure because I never actually measured it. But when he showed us the first time, my friend who was there said it looked almost exactly like her ex-boyfriend's which she did measure and it was 10 inches. I think that sounds really huge to me, but it looked and felt like it could've been that long. About width, I have absolutely no clue. But it was really skinny (which also could've made it look a little longer.)

The reason I'm not so 100% sure is because when he (the flabby) put his next to my muscly boyfriend's, my bf's dick was much thicker but looked like it was only about half the size lengthwise. Then after Flabby and I started going out, he insisted and swore to me that my bodybuilder ex admitted to him a few times before that his dick was only about 3 or 4 inches long! If so, then someone's measurement is off. (But my buff bf may have been joking, and I don't know if he was talking about it being soft or hard. Or maybe Flabby might've just made it up altogether to make my ex look bad. I don't know.) But also, when they compared theirs the first time, my bf's was really soft while Flabby was obviously getting hard fast. So taking in soft and hard, I am even less certain about the actual length of either. I just know that one looked really big (long) and the other was really small! :smile:

But yes, it was definitely at least much larger than many average white guys I've been with.

Thanks again for the sweet message, Mark! Have a great day! :tongue:

tattooedblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When i first moved to asia i wasn't really into asian guys but after a while now I find them absolutely stunning...
And I can speak from experience, i've been with a Chinese guy who could have given most of you guys a run for your money!

haha who would have known... he was shorter than me and probably half my weight but had the biggest cock i'd seen in years... and knew how to use it too!

and most asian guys have excellent manners, which i love! :)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Generalizations are always fun. Not all asian cultures refuse racial mixing. Definitely not all women are attracted to asian men. Not all men are attracted to asian women.