Is it true that height pays a "big"role in a guys endowment?

stallionchaser

Experimental Member
Media
There is no correlation between height and penis size. But tall guys are expected to be hung hahaha. Although I have had my share of disappointments with tall men who dropped their pants before me to my utter disbelief.

But of course, I met two guys who are 6 feet 2 inches whose cocks are truly amazing.

Another lawyer I met had a very thick and big dick. He is not even 6 feet tall.

The biggest cocks I have seen are owned by guys over 50 years old.

I also met one African-American, and by golly, he owns the stiffest nine-inch cock.

Sometimes, a cock looks bigger in men with smaller frame. But I am sure height has nothing to do with penis size.

mickey9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My roommate in first year of college was a very short guy, about 5'1", but his cock was almost 9" hard (we measured it because I was so dumbfounded). His stature made him look like he belonged in a circus, and believe me he showed it off anytime he could. He even made some money off of it! So.....I guess the answer is NO.

str821

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
People, these anecdotal reports are practically irrelevant. They have studied this. I don't feel like finding the links, but the results I have seen have been consistent. There is a positive correlation between height and penis length, but it is weak. Height is not a good predictor, but, in the absence of observation, it is slightly predictive of penis length.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, the taller you are, the smaller your dick appears.

Quoted for truth. I`m 6`2 and as a result my cock doesn`t look nearly as impressive on me had I been say 5`8 and twenty pounds lighter, but then again I quite enjoy being tall so its a minor trade off as I sure as hell wouldn`t want to be short.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
That is the first time I have heard of that, interesting. Where did you happen to read this?

As far as I know, the closer a males waist-to-hip ratio is to 1.0, the more testosterone he will have in his system.

I've heard significant correlates between that and aggression or dominant behavior, but never penis size.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as I know, the closer a males waist-to-hip ratio is to 1.0, the more testosterone he will have in his system.

I've heard significant correlates between that and aggression or dominant behavior, but never penis size.

Hmmm, now that is very interesting indeed, about the waist to hip ratio and the increased testosterone levels as a result I mean, would you happen to know where I can find an article discussing this in more detail? Also, the part about increased aggression and dominant behaviour hits home with me, I`ve always had a very volatile and hair trigger temper which thankfully has mellowed considerably over the last few years, but to think that my build may have played a contributing factor in my behaviour as opposed to merely my life experiences growing up is an interesting theory, would like to read up on it some more.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmm, now that is very interesting indeed, about the waist to hip ratio and the increased testosterone levels as a result I mean, would you happen to know where I can find an article discussing this in more detail? Also, the part about increased aggression and dominant behaviour hits home with me, I`ve always had a very volatile and hair trigger temper which thankfully has mellowed considerably over the last few years, but to think that my build may have played a contributing factor in my behaviour as opposed to merely my life experiences growing up is an interesting theory, would like to read up on it some more.

Yeah give me a moment and I'll go find the citations for who conducted that research. I'll edit this post as soon as I find out.

Edit:
Anderson, M. (1994). Sexual Selection. Princeton, NJ, Princeton University Press.
---Idea that higher W2H ratios = higher testosterone levels

Campbell, L., Simpson, K. A., Stewart, M., & Manning, J. G. (2002). The formation of status hierarchies in leaderless groups: The role of male waist-to-hip ratio. Human Nature, 13, 345-362
---Idea that closer W2H ratio to 1.0 = more dominant and behave more leader-like

If you can't find either by free means (like google scholar), let me know and I can grab the PDF's for each off PsycInfo!

pps: don't discount life experience, everything should be thought of in terms of multiple causation.

Last edited:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely nothing. Some of the biggest dicks I've ever seen have been on short guys. I'm only 5'7 and mine's not a bad size. My best friend is bigger and he's the same height as me. I saw a guy who was shorter than me in the locker rooms the other day, but his cock was unbelievably big!

Slingshot

Experimental Member
Media
I agree that height is weakly predictive of penis size; consider that average height is about 6 foot, very roughly, and average penis length is about 6 inches, again very roughly. So you might expect a seven foot tall male to have a whopping erection size of... 7 inches. But in fact individual variation blurs the correlation so much that I doubt you could place much faith in guesses like that.

A question that's easier to answer is: does testosterone level correlate to height?
Testosterone leads to fusing of the growth plate of long bones, meaning that if you get a surge in testosterone during your teen years, it'll tend to curtail further growth of your legs. So guys with earlier or higher testosterone surges tend to be shorter rather than taller. This is a tendency, not a rigid rule. Higher testosterone levels do correlate with various "male" signs such as square jaw, dense beard growth, upper body muscle mass, strength in general, and assertiveness.

Does a high testosterone level predict large penis size? I don't know of any study that has established this link, although it seems easy enough to do. Testosterone and related androgens do seem to trigger penis growth in puberty, so you could predict that having a higher testosterone level over a longer time might lead to a larger penis, but you also have to factor in the responsiveness of the penile tissues to testosterone. Exceptionally large members probably have an exaggerated response to it for some (complex genetic) reason.

The anecdotal responses are interesting, but don't really prove anything.

jonluke6ft2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have a big dick, then you have a big dick. If you have a small dick, then you have a small dick. Height does not have a damn thing to do with it......neither does the color of your eyes....etc.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As for me, I am pretty average (6' tall and 5-7" flaccid to hard)...but I had a 7' tall friend once, and I always wanted so bad to know...That was before I came out so I couldn't really just ask him to whip it out, ya know?

Amy thoughts? :confused:

Well 6 ft. tall isn't average, neither is 5" flaccid, and neither is 7" hard so I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "I am pretty average".

The simple answer to your question is: No, height doesn't play a big role (if any) in a guy's endowment.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What determines the height and length of arms and legs? Bones, of course. Does a man's penis have a bone, naugh, just feels like it at times.

Never thought about it this way but this is a really convincing argument!