Is it true that height pays a "big"role in a guys endowment?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I'm 6'3" and being of average endowment, I can tell you that height is not an indicator of dick size. By the way, I also have fairly big hands and feet. "Sigh!"

B_circin867

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Guys 6' + tend to have large bladders. I had a number of my friends in college in this grouping who only pissed (usually for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at a time) and go only 3 or 2 times a day.

Mac29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
agreed, size is a blessing youre born with. Im 6'4 and 7+ and I know a guy whos 5'4 and 9inches..plus he is half black so that may account for it lol

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of you seem to be talking about the exceptions, you'll find those everywhere, no matter race, height, body frame, shoe size or whatever...
Obviously this means that you'll find an equal amount of tall and short guys with exceptionally big or small dicks.

I firmly believe that the average penis size, just like any other part of your body, corresponds to your height.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Most of you seem to be talking about the exceptions, you'll find those everywhere, no matter race, height, body frame, shoe size or whatever...
Obviously this means that you'll find an equal amount of tall and short guys with exceptionally big or small dicks.

I firmly believe that the average penis size, just like any other part of your body, corresponds to your height.

No one is talking about exceptions. Everyone is talking about either themselves or their buddies. There's clearly no relation.

Hydralisk

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't most of the people on these forums well above average in terms of penis size, thus out of the norm?

Anyway I'm just talking pure logic here, to me it would make perfect sense that 6'3 guys would have a quarter inch larger (or something along those lines) penis on average than guys 5'7.

Obviously what I wrote above is just an idea I have with no scientific proof what so ever.
However, playing basketball I've been around a lot of locker rooms with a lot of guys well above average height and even though a flaccid penis is quite a bad benchmark I still got the idea that most of the tall guys were slightly larger than the short guys.

*EDIT*: Just on an interesting sidenote, a big dick won't look all that big on a tall guy most of the times.. hell a big dick might even look small on a tall/big guy just due to the proportions and that's just speaking out of my own experience!

Last edited:

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I totally agree with what your edit discusses. I'm 6'1 and 8x6 (non-bone pressed) and I totally think that I'd look larger were I shorter. I guess that statement alone affirms that we aren't all built to proportion so height shouldn't really be of any correlating factor.

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dick size is like eye color or hair color. Its inherited, but I think it may coralate with shoe size in some men. I wear a size 12 1/2 dress shoe and a size 13 sneaker.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to think of it this way...

You are in Vegas, you have to put $1 million down.. which do you pick. (One average is bigger than the other)
1: Average penis length of all NBA players over 6' 2" tall is bigger (pays 1:1)
2: Average penis length of all Jockies under 5' 5" is bigger (pays 1:1)
3: The two averages will come within 1/4" of each other (pays 2:1)

Which do you pick?