Is it true that height pays a "big"role in a guys endowment?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I know is that a girl I used to fuck told me she always went for "tall, skinny white guys" for this very reason...

that be me. 6'5", 198. max out @ 7.5 x 6.5. my height and length jive, but my "skinny-ness" and girth don't. "your skinny and it's so thick!!" is a phrase I've heard many times.

AdrianaOne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say height doesn't really have a bearing on how well endowed a guy is. From my personal experience, it all just depends on the individual :smile:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'8'', and a lot of women may prejudge my size. It's an advantage to have those women weeded out.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
large body genes mean a slightly higher chance to have a large penis

small body genes usually indicate a higher chance to have a smaller penis

:haha: Not true in my personal experiences. Hubby's one of the tallest at 6'2" and comes in at a mere 5 inches. I am 5'10" and most of the guys I talk to are either my height or shorter, but packing a big gun. I'd like to hear from some of the guys here that are tall in stature but below average in (ahem) the sword fight...:swordfight:

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In 15 years of living in nudists resorts the height of a guy means nothing.

The biggest flaccid I've ever seen was on a short guy maybe 5'7" My guess and several with us figured about 11 soft. Yes soft. Maybe bigger. To his knees and swinging.

But have seen several tall guys over 6' with 7 or 8 soft and short guys the same.

Makes no difference on height I don't think and we've seen thousands.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
On a race by race basis - yeh the smaller races tend to have smaller penis- but the ladies have a tighter pussy as generally they give birth to smaller weigh children so it all evens out

Taller more built races generally have pro rata bigger dicks but they give birth to heavier babies and hence a also a looser pussy

the variations within the races tend not to be affected by height/weight but within a promiscuous society and purely by genetic selection generally there are more larger penis sizes

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
large body genes mean a slightly higher chance to have a large penis. Small body genes usually indicate a higher chance to have a smaller penis

Ah, no. This topic has been run into the ground and research shows NO significant correlation between height and size. Besides your tall gene is not your prick gene.

I heard a dutch expression that says (in english) the small man has a big prick, the larger man the smaller. If this is an old saying and not just a joke, there seems to be some wisdom out there that is contrary to your tall gene supposition.

My wife measued me the other day and announced 9.5". I'm 5'4" tall.

Hmmmm......:biggrin1:

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a salesman that stops in once a week have known him for several years tall, good looking, in shape...I stopped a bar one night I'd never been to... went to the mens room and ended up next to him a the urinal..... he was maybe 3 inches soft..I couldn't believe it..that great body and a small dick...maybe he's a grower!

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
There is always individual examples of combinations of big and small against height, but this is not scientific. Google or Bing "penis genetics" and "penis correlation" and you will find plenty of large data studies that conclude no correlation, but yes to genetics. Here is a question though: would you trade and inch of height for an inch more penis length?