Is it true that height pays a "big"role in a guys endowment?

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a moderate correlation between height and penis size. Your height in no way determines your size (I'm 5'7" and... check gallery) but in a very general broad view it is somewhat more likely for a taller guy to be bigger than a shorter guy.

This can be trumped by many things including genetics but on a broad scale there is a moderate correlation.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't think so. I thought I was 6 ft in height til I measured. But it turns out I'm 5ft7. And I'm 8.5 x 8, heh.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Actually the race with larger body sizes generally have a larger penis

The variations within the races tend not to be affected by height/weight

Within a promiscuous society and purely by genetic traits generally there are more larger penis sizes

evolution87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think so, but I could be wrong. However, among the cocks I've seen, most bigger ones have been in average highted guys (170-185cm). Though I'm sure there are huge burly men with cocks the size of my leg too, hehe. =)

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of the hung guys I've seen in my life were all around 5'9" to 6'.
Friend growing up was about 5'10 and had a thick 9".
I still remember seeing this guy in Home Depot walking around was about 5'9" his cock went halfway down to his knee. I had my doubts but we went outside to get a cup of coffee and sat down. He walked by with an older guy I would guess his father.
His father was about 2 inches shorter but still incredibly hung. I always thought that guy could selfsuck with no problem.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I had a friend in College. He is 6'8". His dick on soft looked like a button. I saw him hard one time in the showers and I swear, it could only been 3-3.5 inches. About as long as my thumb and not quite as big around. I guess when they circumcised him they cut it back into the quick and it stopped growing. Great guy though. He was a hell of a basketball player. He was caucasian.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Generally speaking, I don't think height has nothing to do with whether or not you're hung. My ex is 6'2 and has about 6" of cock, if that. Another friend however is about the same height and is hung like a fucking mule. Yet another is 6'4 and is fairly average, maybe 6.5". I'm 5'8 and slightly over 7".

dubbs95

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is something that i was always self concious of untill i started having more sexual experiences as i got older. im 6'9 and always thought that my 7.5x5 was to small because of my body size, but once i started having sexual encounters i seem to get wow its huge and really big comments all the time, so im just fine with what i have now.

always thought i should be like 9x7.... wouldnt mind it to tell the truth, something about big cocks that i like lol.

B_cliffson

Experimental Member
Media
I had a friend in College. He is 6'8". His dick on soft looked like a button. I saw him hard one time in the showers and I swear, it could only been 3-3.5 inches. About as long as my thumb and not quite as big around. I guess when they circumcised him they cut it back into the quick and it stopped growing. Great guy though. He was a hell of a basketball player. He was caucasian.

Regarding the bolded part: what exactly do you mean by this? How would circumcision make it smaller or prevent it from growing?

mattel

Just Browsing
Media
just from personal experience, my bf is 6'7" and has an enormous cock, not only in length but girth, also. He is one of the lucky ones. That makes me very lucky, too

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is a moderately weak, yet still present correlation between height and penis size. In a very broad general view you are somewhat more likely to be larger if you are taller, other contributors such as overall health, nutrition, and physical activity ages 12-20 have shown slightly stronger correlations, but regular old genes have by far the strongest foothold in determining your size.

5'7" 130 lbs = about 8 inches for me, so there are clearly exceptions :)