Is it true that many young women don't use condoms?

Reallyonlyme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually walked away from a sure thing because she didn't want to use one.
I did ask if she was allergic to latex, but she just said "no, I just don't like them".

So I walked.
If it was a latex allergy I would have returned with a latex free, but it wasn't, so I didn't. Quite a relief really, those latex free ones are like trying to stick my cock in a bicycle innertube!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man, no wonder there are so many unwed moms to be.... I know it takes two to tango, but.....cum on, common sense dictates...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say if you love someone you're willing to die for them. Maybe this is a test?

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
one time i didnt have one and she told me who cares just "fuck me".

im sorry but all it takes is that one time.........maybe if you been screwing for a while and both go get tested, then fine. but ima wrap it so i can wake up with peace of mind.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Unfortantly some people are idiots who are more then happy to put us all at risk. Generally they are also the ones who are foolish enough to believe the word "commitment" means 100% faithful. There partner would never cheat on them right? so why use condoms :rolleyes: And anyone who isnt using condoms in a one-night-stand situation or a open relationship deserves and STD. Who knows, could even teach them a lesson

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a newb here (and mostly just a lurker) but this topic caught my eye. I have ALWAYS used condoms during sex (and the only men I've slept with were monogamous partners). If the guy didn't have one available, I'd supply it. And if a boyfriend refused to wear one, I'd tell him to go find someone else to sleep with (yes I have done this!). Sex (while very fun!!) is too risky to not use protection.

Well said- you have the right attitude- wish everyone else did.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, there are some young women that care not to have the condom during penetrative sex. I've asked a couple of young women and a few said they enjoy the feeling of the man cumming inside them (for the ones on BC). Others have said that for them there is a noticeable difference between going with/without condoms.

For me, I too enjoy sex without a condom. But if I am not sure about her status and past history, then I'm strapping up. My former partner enjoyed condomless sex also - so we did it without a condom. Plain and simple.

Simba

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience about 1/3 of the girls I screw will insist upon it, 1/3 say they don't like condoms and won't insist upon it, and the remaining 1/3 will suggest it but not really care one way or the other.

I personally don't care for 'em.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate condoms, mainly because even with lube it pulls everything inward with each thrust, the smell- especially after heating them up with friction is nauseating. The bladder infections that result from the irritation suck.

Sure it sucks less than the alternative. I had some affinity for virgins and i didnt ovulate, plus i was on the pill. If i suspected any impending ovulation i abstained.

My husband and i have used them a handful of times but they are uncomfortable for us both. I'll admit to being stupid while horny for cock and nothing feels like skin on skin and i craved that. I'd almost do without sex if it meant a condom had to be used regularly.

orangecloud

Experimental Member
Media
Honestly, I don't think the idea of accidental pregnancies factors into these women's heads because most of them are on some sort of birth control in the first place. Personally, I would rather a guy wear a condom than have artificial hormones in my system for years on end, just for the sake of getting laid without killing the mood. But that's just me.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The 'pulling sensation' with a condom is for me preferable to being with child or getting a disease. Only when my partner is 'tried and true' and one of us is on birth control at least will I not use one. There are so many other fun things to do :smile:

Those young ladies are as dumb as the 'ass to mouth' types who don't use a dam. May they get horrible intestinal symptoms and croak thus improving the gene pool.

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if you dint wear a condom so you just pull it out before and I would say it is about 50 50 some do some don't some can ( due to allergies)

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I would use them of I as married if it happens it happens youbare married. And a lot of people are on the pill now so they don't wear them

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Holy revival! For what it's worth there are statistics on this, and yes college age humans do use condoms less for some reason than high school age students.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'll admit, i've rolled the dice a few times, especially in college...but in all of those instances, they all at least claimed to be on birth control and to have been tested recently. which i suppose is an easy enough lie to make when you're gaggin' for a shaggin', but it's also incredibly easy to believe when you're 19, horny and male. :p we used them at the beginning of my last relationship, but once we knew we were exclusive and were both clean, we spent the next year and a half together bare backing it.

there are always risks. it really just depends to what extent you're willing to take them. the larger issue in my mind is making sure people of both sexes are properly educated about those risks so at least they can make as informed a decision as possible.

fanofme

Just Browsing
Media
the girls want to get pregnant, why you think they sleep with your sorry ass? its the males option to not get suckerd in to getting em pregnant.

COME ON