Is It True That Some Women Can't Take A Large Penis?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I have read some comments in the past claiming that not all women can take a large penis. Physically they just won't fit. Is this true that some women can't take a big dick regardless of what they do or is the problem just that they weren't properly aroused at the time?

I haven't had much of a problem with large ones personally, but I am pretty easily aroused and maybe I am large. My knowledge of other women is just hearsay. But, since all organs vary in size I would think some women find a large one impossible. Some women can't have unassisted vaginal birth either, so I'm told.

Of course it's true. Even for myself, my partner causes discomfort or pain in some positions. He isn't even fully penetrating me in some of them. Thankfully I like a little pain, but some positions can still only be done for short spans of time.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
One of the classics of erotic literature, the Kama Sutra, went into pairing partners by size.
We have known for millennia that small women struggle with large men and the inverse is true.

I am tired of the tiny brain celled amongst the membership.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The number of times several of the women here have already told you about this makes me irritated that you would even ask.

I've seen women And men tell you that some women can't accommodate a larger penis because the same way some penises are small, some vaginas are too.

Come on wallyj. Don't act like you haven't been told already.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The number of times several of the women here have already told you about this makes me irritated that you would even ask.

I've seen women And men tell you that some women can't accommodate a larger penis because the same way some penises are small, some vaginas are too.

Come on wallyj. Don't act like you haven't been told already.
I wrote that I had read that in the past. To be honest, I just thought they were lying. I'm trying to get confirmation of it being true.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I wrote that I had read that in the past. To be honest, I just thought they were lying. I'm trying to get confirmation of it being true.

What brought this one was a talk with a female friend who mentioned that a guy couldn't fit. That made me think that maybe there is some truth to the idea that not all vaginas can take a big one.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Consider it confirmed.

Fucker...

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wally, I don't lie. I don't have that good of a memory to lie. If anything on this site I am 100% honest.

And trust me when I say that I am married to a very well endowed man with whom I have had many difficult times engaging in coitus. And of course it's me, not him. He never changes his size except once and I won't allowed him to take that pill without warning. There are times when I simply cannot. That's not to say that I could have sex with an average size either. But there are times when penetration is just not going to happen.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With a large wang comes the knowledge that not all womangs will accommodate ya willie.

I still have issues with the boy's size after all this time. I've learned how to position my body. The boy has learned his limits.

To the idiots who say "but women have babies" After nine months if hormonal body modification. And that shit appears to hurt like a motherfucker.

With a large wang comes the knowledge that not all womangs will accommodate ya willie.

I still have issues with the boy's size after all this time. I've learned how to position my body. The boy has learned his limits.

To the idiots who say "but women have babies" After nine months if hormonal body modification. And that shit appears to hurt like a motherfucker.

The idiots who ramble about women having babies really make me want to suggest they try and double fist their ass or use a toy the size of two fists together. I mean, gosh, some guys can accommodate that with no harm, so surely they can?

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Of course it's true, the big man upstairs made everyone different. My lady bits are naturally larger but it still took me a good while to fully adapt and comfortably take my husband, even now it always hurts a little and sometimes can be pretty painful. Myself I enjoy a little pain (sometimes a lot Lol) for me it all adds to the pleasure, I thoroughly enjoy the experience and feeling of being full and stretched. Other women won't enjoy any of that at all and a painful experience may prevent them from reaching any real climax or cumming at all, every woman and man will have their preferences and compatibility. X

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

That shit does indeed hurt like a motherfucker.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a partner who makes me wetter and more relaxed than I have ever been. His erection is too much though. It finally fit after several months of regular play dates. It's been a while now. We have hung out, but have not had time for sex in a few weeks. It probably doesn't fit again. I keep accepting his erection because I really like him, he gives me the best head I have ever received, his approach to sex is respectful, playful, and experimental. He is very careful not to hurt me. I know from experience that given time (months, sometimes) to adjust, eventually I become flexible enough inside for intercourse to become comfortable. It seems reasonable to me that some women would NEVER get used to that size, and some would have to draw the line at much smaller. Why wouldn't a woman know that she needed to be more aroused? And knowing she needs to be more aroused, why would she accept penetration?

Reactions: Enid

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Jesus christ with diced shallots....of course vaginas come in different sizes and capacity just like dicks and asses and mouths. They make gynecological instruments in small medium and large because of this fact.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Jesus christ with diced shallots....of course vaginas come in different sizes and capacity just like dicks and asses and mouths. They make gynecological instruments in small medium and large because of this fact.

You forgot brains. Brains come in different capacities.

And the diced shallots line cracked me up!