Is it true that when a woman is wet, she's had an orgasm?

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
As a young guy, I once read a book by the famous "Happy Hooker", Xaviera Hollander. In it, she answers questions about sex, speaking from her experiences as a female pimp.

One question she answers is: "how can a man tell whether a woman has had an orgasm during intercourse?"

Her answer: "when your penis is wet to the balls, you can be sure that she's had fun".

Now is this really true? Some of my sex partners are spontaneously very wet, even before the sex starts, and then, when you enter, they just remain as wet. With others, they are not so wet at the start, but end up soaking the bed-sheets. Finally, some are wet at the beginning but dry up near the end.

Confusing!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
BREAKING NEWS!!!

This just in folks... prepare yourselves for a shock...

ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT - Sometimes the same woman does not even respond the same to the same stimulation second time round! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently this has something to do with them being 'living organisms' and not machines.

#Aside: Are you sure this copy is right, Chuck... women aren't all the same? Not machines?

Unbelievable news there folks, but my producer assures me it is true.

:rolleyes:

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find it quite funny... that this poor dude is one of the few who is asking a question not related to "HOW BIG IS MY COCK" and still gets made fun of!

Not Cool!!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Ah, go fuck yourself. The women of LPSG aren't here as a collective font of knowledge to answer insecure men who don't know if they can make their women cum or are worried they have wittle peepees. Several of us have asked time and time again for a subforum of 'Ask the women' or something similar - it has never happened. This forum is called Women's Issue - a man wanting to know how to tell if his woman is satifised isn't women's issue - it is a man's issue, THAT man's issue, to be precise, And if he wants to know he should fucking well ask her!!

[/rant]

Wetness and how to tell if a woman has cum must have at least 2 dozen existing threads in this forum, probably more. Use the search function.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well seeing as the sub forum 'Ask the women' doesn't exist then I would think this forum would be the best place to ask an innocent question!!!! If you don't have anything nice to say then DON'T SAY IT!!!

You need to take anger management classes!!!

I wonder out of your 9000 odd post how many of them were constructive? Guess you could count them on one hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!!!!

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well seeing as the sub forum 'Ask the women' doesn't exist then I would think this forum would be the best place to ask an innocent question!!!! If you don't have anything nice to say then DON'T SAY IT!!!

You need to take anger management classes!!!

I wonder out of your 9000 odd post how many of them were constructive? Guess you could count them on one hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh....and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!!!!

Oo boo hoo - you've really hurt my feelings - I think I'll go cry in a corner.

Tell me, Iceman - who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
A woman could be wet because she is horny.
A woman could be wet and horny because she is thinking of the man who she REALLY desires.
A woman could be wet and horny and thinking of a man whom she REALLY desires while she is fucking YOU!
It is never an outright indication of if she has cum or not!

Here is a fucking novel and totally "out of the box" type of approach.

IF YOU CANT FUCKING WELL TELL, ASK!

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oo boo hoo - you've really hurt my feelings - I think I'll go cry in a corner.

Tell me, Iceman - who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?

I'm a member of this forum just like you......But clearly you think your opinion means more than mine!!!

Think you need to get laid.....to release some of that anger!!!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a member of this forum just like you......But clearly you think your opinion means more than mine!!!

I don't recall telling you what to do.

The closest I've come is a general suggestion to use the search function, and that was directed at the OP, not you.

And no, before you attempt to correct me, 'go fuck yourself' doesn't count.

Think you need to get laid.....to release some of that anger!!!

A cheap and predictable riposte. :rolleyes:

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't recall telling you what to do.

The closest I've come is a general suggestion to use the search function, and that was directed at the OP, not you.

And no, before you attempt to correct me, 'go fuck yourself' doesn't count.

Like "Go fuck yourself" isn't cheap?
Your the one climbing into peoples characters not me!! (Maybe yours):wink:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Whenever a woman tells a man an unpleasant truth (or an oft repeated one in a grumpy, I'm-tired-of-giving-you-this-same-nugget-of-information tone) she's obviously having her period, or in need of a man to correct her mood with a penis. Come on, woman! You know this!

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Whenever a woman tells a man an unpleasant truth (or an oft repeated one in a grumpy, I'm-tired-of-giving-you-this-same-nugget-of-information tone) she's obviously having her period, or in need of a man to correct her mood with a penis. Come on, woman! You know this!

I know, I know - Look - I'm bored of Iceman - he's no fun to fight with, it's too easy.

Wanna bitch fight?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*Looks at AE without her earings, fake ponytail, false nails and sweaty sports bra*

:eek: :cry:

*runs away crying*

:wink::tongue:
LMAO!!!!

And to answer the question....again...wettness in and of itself is NOT an indication a woman has come. Natural lube and orgasm are two totally different things. An orgasm might induce more wettness, or if one is a squirter may cause squirting, but really an orgasm itself is more of the contracations and wonderful sensations as opposed to just getting wetter (though I think I normally do get wetter after an orgasm but I'm usually pretty darn wet to start with)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it ragtime again so soon?

Considering the frequent complaint of how men think they know everything about women because they leaned something about one woman I would think that the OP should be given points for seeking clarification rather than joining the ranks of the "I already know everything" men we get sick of.

The question he asks may be his issue but what he learns will become the issue for women as he engages in sex with them. How about we do those future women a favour and answer the question on that basis. He seeks better undertsanding so lets help him become an understanding man.

The abuse and mockery he's been subjected to by the first two respondants are the type that will only create a women's issue for him in the sense that he'll have an issue with women based on the shit treatment he's recieved for the crime of wanting to improve himself.

Another victory for the Bitter Bitches' Board.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LMAO!!!!

And to answer the question....again...wettness in and of itself is NOT an indication a woman has come. Natural lube and orgasm are two totally different things. An orgasm might induce more wettness, or if one is a squirter may cause squirting, but really an orgasm itself is more of the contracations and wonderful sensations as opposed to just getting wetter (though I think I normally do get wetter after an orgasm but I'm usually pretty darn wet to start with)

Now that's what I am talking about...Thanks badgirl22 for answering the OP's question.....You see ManlyBanisters not that difficult is it!!

P.S. I think I have one of your false nails stuck up my ass!!!!:biggrin1:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a young guy, I once read a book by the famous "Happy Hooker", Xaviera Hollander. In it, she answers questions about sex, speaking from her experiences as a female pimp.

One question she answers is: "how can a man tell whether a woman has had an orgasm during intercourse?"

Her answer: "when your penis is wet to the balls, you can be sure that she's had fun".

Now is this really true? Some of my sex partners are spontaneously very wet, even before the sex starts, and then, when you enter, they just remain as wet. With others, they are not so wet at the start, but end up soaking the bed-sheets. Finally, some are wet at the beginning but dry up near the end.

Confusing!
Wetness doesn't indicate that a woman has orgasmed. You're right to be confused because it doesn't seem that the Happy Hooker has a clue what she's talking about. Orgasm is different from woman to woman and from time to time. Some will have full body convulsions, some may squirt, others a light flutter of vaginal spasms and still others no noticeable signs at all.

The best way to know for each is to ask but I would suggest that you not do so immediately after sex as it makes it about performance rather than the intimacy.