Is it true that when a woman is wet, she's had an orgasm?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Her answer: "when your penis is wet to the balls, you can be sure that she's had fun".

Now is this really true?

No.

BUT, says Xaviera, there is ONE bit of proof that is quite solid: when a woman, during the act, is so wet that your penis is wet right up to your testicles, then you know she's had at least 1 or more orgasms.

No.

My question simply was whether the women on this forum agree with Xaviera's assessment.

No.

Some here have said that all women are different. Eh, that's stating the obvious. We don't like the obvious. The question was: is Xaviera right when she says that IF women are so wet, it means for sure that they've had an orgasm?

No.

AlteredEgo, you're right, but the thing Xaviera said is more Boolean: IF a woman is wet, does it then mean she has orgasmed?

No.

Being left with those who *are* wet, we still ask the question: is it definite proof of orgasm?

No.

Hysteria. Must be the economic crisis.

Yes. :smile:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
BREAKING NEWS!!!

This just in folks... prepare yourselves for a shock...

ALL WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT - Sometimes the same woman does not even respond the same to the same stimulation second time round! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently this has something to do with them being 'living organisms' and not machines.

#Aside: Are you sure this copy is right, Chuck... women aren't all the same? Not machines?

Unbelievable news there folks, but my producer assures me it is true.

:rolleyes:

Do you push some kind of button to state the obvious? Or what?

But let's be kind, and point out why your answer, and even your attempt at bashing, is irrelevant.

-We are not talking about all women (so your pityful "all women are different" is off-topic). We are talking about a very specific group of women. We are talking about women who get wet during intercourse. Understand?

-So now, of this group of women who get wet, Mrs Hollander says that, IF they get wet until you feel it leaking against your balls, THEN it means, beyond a doubt, that she's had an orgasm.

I'm not sure, so I ask adult ladies on this board. Since you didn't understand the topic the first time you read it, you can still try and have a second go. We are all humans, aren't we? Amen, etcetera. Just try.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
No. Wetness, no matter how copious, is not definitive proof of orgasm.
Just as some men precum more than others, some women can have their arousal dripping down their thighs from just really pleasant thoughts and not be near having an orgasm.

Aha, that's good to know. Thanks for your useful contribution to this topic. I am learning something.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Do you push some kind of button to state the obvious? Or what?

But let's be kind, and point out why your answer, and even your attempt at bashing, is irrelevant.

-We are not talking about all women (so your pityful "all women are different" is off-topic). We are talking about a very specific group of women. We are talking about women who get wet during intercourse. Understand?

-So now, of this group of women who get wet, Mrs Hollander says that, IF they get wet until you feel it leaking against your balls, THEN it means, beyond a doubt, that she's had an orgasm.

I'm not sure, so I ask adult ladies on this board. Since you didn't understand the topic the first time you read it, you can still try and have a second go. We are all humans, aren't we? Amen, etcetera. Just try.

See the post above yours, fuckwad - I answered the fucking question as simply as possible seeing as you weren't understanding AE's more complex, wordy replies.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we're having a Mars / Venus conversation here.

Question - What time is it?
Response - Because the big hand is almost at the 3 and the little hand is at 8.
Actual answer sought - 2:40 (the time)

Saying that we're all different is the explanation, leaving the answer to be intuited.
I wasn't expecting the answer needed to be so binary.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
As you know, typing messages takes some time. I type at only 90 signs a minute. Apparently you type very fast. But in the future, give people some time before you shout at them.

Or look above your last message, fucktard. (I just typed "fucktard", in less than 3 seconds!)

EDITED: because some people type at 140 a minute. Gilette, I am addressing ManBan.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I think we're having a Mars / Venus conversation here.

Question - What time is it?
Response - Because the big hand is almost at the 3 and the little hand is at 8.
Actual answer sought - 2:40 (the time)

Saying that we're all different is the explanation, leaving the answer to be intuited.
I wasn't expecting the answer needed to be so binary.

The binarism comes from a lack of logical rigor. It is because some people assumed we were talking about all women, whereas in fact we were only talking about women who get wet during intercourse. No biggie.

But what's wrong with "binary" discussions, tho?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The binarism comes from a lack of logical rigor. It is because some people assumed we were talking about all women, whereas in fact we were only talking about women who get wet during intercourse. No biggie.
That doesn't change the answer any.

Nothing's wrong with yes/no questions and answers if that's what you understand is being sought, but cutting it down to just that isn't really a discussion, per se. On the boards we're used to having fairly long informative or explanatory answers given which is where I think the disconnect between you and Altered Ego occurred.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it ragtime again so soon?

Considering the frequent complaint of how men think they know everything about women because they leaned something about one woman I would think that the OP should be given points for seeking clarification rather than joining the ranks of the "I already know everything" men we get sick of.

The question he asks may be his issue but what he learns will become the issue for women as he engages in sex with them. How about we do those future women a favour and answer the question on that basis. He seeks better undertsanding so lets help him become an understanding man.

The abuse and mockery he's been subjected to by the first two respondants are the type that will only create a women's issue for him in the sense that he'll have an issue with women based on the shit treatment he's recieved for the crime of wanting to improve himself.

Another victory for the Bitter Bitches' Board.

I completely agree with this. I've noticed before that women here get really annoyed when some arrogant man starts going on about how he knows it all and how hes an expert as pelasuring women. Those men get shouted at straight away.

But when a much more modest man asks an innocent question he also gets shouted at by people like ManBan. This makes no sense to me. :confused:

And by the way ManBan, call me stupid or whatever else you want but I didn't know that wetness and orgasm wern't really connected before I read this thread. Just because you consider some questions "stupid" it doesn't mean that they actually are. What would you rather happen, for him to be told the truth (i.e. wetness and orgasm aren't really connected) or for him to carry on living in a world of ignorance for the remainder of his active sex life?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think you're mistaken. I don't think the problem is that some poeple assumed "we were talking about all women". I think the problem is that you don't understand the answer. Now let me try answering your question with a question.

Do the subset of women who get wet, and the subset of those women who get wet enough to soak a penis down to the balls not fall into the larger set known as 'all women'? Of course they do. Therefore, logically, any rule which applies to that larger set, 'all women' applies to the sub-subset of women who get wet enough to soak a penis down to the balls. Extrapolating further, it is logical to conclude that if we tell you "Because all women are different, there is no universal way to tell if any of them are having an orgasm, and you must find out from each individual how well her needs have been met," it means that this sub-subset of women are also individual, and have no universal signals.

I can understand the confusion. Ask each individual woman. If she chooses to lie, you can choose to believe.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm wondering why ManBan is the villain of this thread. Wasn't Velvet just as acerbic? I think it's because ManBan dared stand up for herself in response to her censure. Interesting. I think this translates to "Ladies are always nice, and when they aren't, and are called on it, they lower their eyes and heads, and go the fuck away." Boring.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't that what we told him?

I guess we needed to keep it simple. I have my own suspicions regarding why he'd prefer this "binary" form of communication, and why the answer is so hard to accept. Out of fairness, and politeness, I'll just keep speculating to myself.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, AE - it is. But apparently there is still confusion in the ranks.

And by the way ManBan, call me stupid or whatever else you want but I didn't know that wetness and orgasm wern't really connected before I read this thread. Just because you consider some questions "stupid" it doesn't mean that they actually are. What would you rather happen, for him to be told the truth (i.e. wetness and orgasm aren't really connected) or for him to carry on living in a world of ignorance for the remainder of his active sex life?

Good Lord on a tandem with Screaming Lord Such!!

You STILL don't get it.

OK- I'll try again. And I'll try to keep it simple and I'll try not to call you a steaming fucknut.

For some women wetness IS an indicator of how turned on they are.
For some women wetness IS NOT an indicator of how turned on they are.
For some women wetness IS SOMETIMES an indicator of how turned on they are.

For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS indicative of orgasm.
For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS NOT indicative of orgasm.
For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS SOMETIMES indicative of orgasm.

Some women DO lie about whether they have cum or not.
Some women DO NOT lie about whether they have cum or not.
Some women SOMETIMES lie about whether they have cum or not.

And the variety doesn't end there. We are all different and you can really only take it on a case by case basis.

Had the OP asked something like "Is extreme wetness an indication of whether YOU have had an orgasm?" I would have happily answered that. But I can't answer for all women other than to say we are all different.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm wondering why ManBan is the villain of this thread. Wasn't Velvet just as acerbic? I think it's because ManBan dared stand up for herself in response to her censure. Interesting. I think this translates to "Ladies are always nice, and when they aren't, and are called on it, they lower their eyes and heads, and go the fuck away." Boring.

If you ask me, in this thread (and sorry ManBan, I usually do enjoy reading your posts, this is an exception) she comes accross as having a rude, arrogant and misplaced attitude and I find it really stupid why she's shot down the OP because she deems the question "dumb" when actually to some people (including me) it wasn't a dumb question. If she replied politely and honestly to start with instead of being rude and sarcastic, this whole argument in this thread wouldn't be going on right now and the OP would be a lot more inclined to listen to what she has to say.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good Lord on a tandem with creaming Lord Such!!

You STILL don't get it.

OK- I'll try again. And I'll try to keep it simple and I'll try not to call you a steaming fucknut.

For some women wetness IS an indicator of how turned on they are.
For some women wetness IS NOT an indicator of how turned on they are.
For some women wetness IS SOMETIMES an indicator of how turned on they are.

For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS indicative of orgasm.
For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS NOT indicative of orgasm.
For some women extreme wetness as described in the OP IS SOMETIMES indicative of orgasm.

Some women DO lie about whether they have cum or not.
Some women DO NOT lie about whether they have cum or not.
Some women SOMETIMES lie about whether they have cum or not.

And the variety doesn't end there. We are all different and you can really only take it on a case by case basis.

Had the OP asked something like "Is extreme wetness an indication of whether YOU have had an orgasm?" I would have happily answered that. But I can't answer for all women other than to say we are all different.

But you're the one who's not getting it, not me. If you were polite to start with the OP (and other people) would listen to you and what you have to say. If you havn't noticed, in life people don't tend to listen to those who are rude to them, even if that person is right and telling the truth.

And as I've said earlier, some men (including me) don't know (or rather I didn't know until I read this thread) that wetness has nothing to do with orgasm. Call me whatever you want, but to me that was never obvious. And I didn't know that women are different to the point that some may be almost dry at the point of orgasm while others can be dripping wet and nowhere near there. Something that's obvious to you may not be so obvious to others, especially if those people don't have much sexual experience and still have a lot to learn.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
yes, ae - it is. But apparently there is still confusion in the ranks.

Good lord on a tandem with screaming lord such!!

You still don't get it.

Ok- i'll try again. And i'll try to keep it simple and i'll try not to call you a steaming fucknut.

for some women wetness is an indicator of how turned on they are.
for some women wetness is not an indicator of how turned on they are.
for some women wetness is sometimes an indicator of how turned on they are.

for some women extreme wetness as described in the op is indicative of orgasm.
for some women extreme wetness as described in the op is not indicative of orgasm.
for some women extreme wetness as described in the op is sometimes indicative of orgasm.

some women do lie about whether they have cum or not.
some women do not lie about whether they have cum or not.
some women sometimes lie about whether they have cum or not.

and the variety doesn't end there. We are all different and you can really only take it on a case by case basis.

Had the op asked something like "is extreme wetness an indication of whether you have had an orgasm?" i would have happily answered that. But i can't answer for all women other than to say we are all different.
but you're the one who's not getting it, not me. If you were polite to start with the op (and other people) would listen to you and what you have to say. If you havn't noticed, in life people don't tend to listen to those who are rude to them, even if that person is right and telling the truth.

And as i've said earlier, some men (including me) don't know (or rather i didn't know until i read this thread) that wetness has nothing to do with orgasm. Call me whatever you want, but to me that was never an obvious point.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaarrrrrgh!

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaarrrrrgh!

I don't know why you're doing a frustrated "Aaaaaaaaargh" because if you read carefully I'm one of the people who is actually getting your point i.e. that some women may be wet when they orgasm (and therefore that is an indicator for some women, but definitely not for all women) and others might be almost dry and that all women are different when it comes to that area.

I just fail to see why you couldn't be polite when explaining that to start with. :confused:

Last edited: