Is it true that women can get turned on my nipple play?

Penis4All

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive met two girls who really enjoy nipple play, but as a man it does nothing for me to have my nipples played with. so i was curious if other women feel this way about their nipples, that it turns them on to be sucked on, pinched, lightly bitten?:biggrin1:

*personally i love sucking on tits, especially when there is a lil milk in there. i said i aint sharin' wif that lil basterd she calls a kid. dems titties are mine. that child can go drink some yoohoo for all i care. i think its romantic to suck on a girls nipples.:tongue:

ps- i once had a woman while jerking my big dick started twisting my nipples and pulling my nipples, but i was thinking wtf ouch. not coo:mad:

Last edited:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hahahaha. Oh, HS. You're such a kidder! :tongue:

I find this question sort of weird. Were you raised under a rock or something? I think the number of women that enjoy having their nipples played with is much higher than the number of women that don't. I personally don't know any woman that doesn't, but I know they are out there.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh my, where to start? First let me get past the personal 'ew' to the lactate joke. Gah! I usually don't get freaked by things, but...all I could picture was this big breasted mama with her crying baby on the bed while you are going at her breasts. Not a sexy pic. I might have to scrub my brain!

Okay, rant over. ;)

I know some men that love their nipples played with. I know some that don't. I love my nipples played with. It's a sure shot to getting me so wild I will do almost anything. Until you stop, then my senses come back on track. Ha. Anyway, I think some people like things, some people don't.

The fun of sex is discovering what turns someone on. In my humble opinion.

alwaysmrdavis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel that it is true. Many times I have found, amazingly, just how true it is. Ears, back of knees, necks and that little area left of the bellybutton, are also places that can turn on a women. Now having a big O with only nipple play, well that would be fun to watch. I've never seen it but...IMO
Turning on a women is just that, not turning on a part of her, understanding that at the right time or moment a single lick, touch or kiss can do wonders. Making love to a women is a head to toe event, brain and heart included.
S/O 2 all my friends ...hey billijean is correct "so wild I will do almost anything", all about the touch.

alwaysmrdavis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel that it is true. Many times I have found, amazingly, just how true it is. Ears, back of knees, necks and that little area left of the bellybutton, are also places that can turn on a women. Now having a big O with only nipple play, well that would be fun to watch. I've never seen it but...IMO
Turning on a women is just that, not turning on a part of her, understanding that at the right time or moment a single lick, touch or kiss can do wonders. Making love to a women is a head to toe event, brain and heart included.
S/O 2 all my friends ...hey billijean is correct "so wild I will do almost anything", all about the touch.

Of course not. Just like the female orgasm is a myth.

:confused:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you have that attitude to a woman's child that is a big turn-off. I would be willing to share milk with you if you weren't a selfish a-hole who doesn't love my kid and probably wouldn't love one of your own.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I enjoy both licking and sucking a man's nipples* and having my own touched, sucked and licked. Some nice foreplay in which a guy teases my nipples with his hands or mouth for an extended time really gets me going. Yep, good stuff.

* On that, I've noticed some guys don't like that. I don't know if it's because they're sensitive there or it makes them feel less manly? Guys?

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fuckbuddy can orgasm violently from nipple play alone, if it's the right time of the month (her breast/nipple sensitivity varies a lot over the course of her cycle). At the most sensitive times, she describes her nipples as being wired directly to her clit.

I, on the other hand, have absolutely no nipple sensitivity whatsoever. It's not that I mind nipple play ... it's just that it does nothing for me.