Is it true your size dimensions change a bit as you mature into a man?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post-puberty, I mean.
I'm 19 now. I just finished my 2nd year of college, I didn't even start to get facial hair beyond the moustache and scraggly chin hairs that came in at 14 until after my freshman year (and it's still not totally in). I still look pretty boyish. Basically, I'm not exactly a "man" yet (by natures terms). I was told that between my age right now and early 20's there's changes down there, even if they're not by much--has anyone here ever went through this?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude I've heard that your equipment matures by your late teen years, but I can't tell you for sure. I would believe it's done all it's maturing. Hope I'm not sounding discouraging..

According to your measurements you're actually quite a good size. I think you're fortunate. You're no where near small.

Take care.

Stubby4u9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was for me, didnt finish developing in the dick region until around 25. Like a lot of things about human being's the average does not represent the variety of the development. Be happy in who you are, after all it is the unique nature of man that makes us so unique.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe... you know muscles and ligaments not as strong and flexable anymore who knows. Heck i'm just worrying about keeping the hair on my head... don't mind that much about the penis size :) So I hope I age slower... trust me you will too...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
This subject has come up several times around here, but as some encouragement to the younger, yes--many of us guys do notice changes (subtle as they be) as we get older. Usually by age 30 or so, our scrotums typically hang lower as does our flaccid size. Girth often improves, too. Body hair continues "filling in" . All these changes take place much more slowly than when puberty first occurred. It's like all at once (when you're in your thirties or so) you suddenly recognize these "improvements" (?) or "setbacks" --depending upon how you choose to regard them. :rolleyes:

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Politically correct answer: Biggest change I've noticed is sctotum is lower.

Non-politically correct answer: Balls appear to be bigger, all the better for chicks sucking them. That turns me on much more than when I was younger.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is no "political correctness" on this site when refering to genital size. Who would you possibly offend by saying your balls grew?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Benderton I'd like to back you up on the changes you spoke of that come with age. Maybe they'll encourage someone younger looking forward to a few long awaited changes in his masculinity.

When I was in my later 30's my body hair began increasing quite nicely. I now have quite a nice looking beard, which I wanted all of my life. My chest is now moderately but attractively hairy, including my legs and especially my groin. I've always had a lot of pubic hair, but now have what some refer to as an amazon bush surrounding my cock that spreads high and wide.

My balls have dropped lower some, but sometimes still draw up which is normal. My penis size and dimensions are about the same. Sometimes my dick looks shorter, but I know it's because of the abundance of hair that covers areas that wasn't covered before. I trimmed hair at the base before but don't bother anymore.

One negative, I'd love to hear from others on this one, but I can't cum as much as when younger. Volume is way down, sperm that is, not semen, and there's a difference in the intensity and feeling of the climax. I find myself groaning like I'm in pain when I cum now, but it's only because the sensations are different. Many times there's a unusual warm tingling sensation in my dick and sometimes underneath my scrotum. It's kinda weird, but great. A lot of the time it feels so good I can hardly stand it. Sometimes almost slight pain (which is good) mixed with intense pleasure.

When I was in my early 20's I used to think we men lived and breathed through our dicks. Sometimes it seems it's still true to a certain extent..

I'd like to hear others stories about how their bodies have changed sexually.

D

deleted105034

I think I read somewhere that the girth increases slightly in your 30's

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well im 21 and for the past two months i think ive gotten a half an inch or more on my cock and its thicker too. its great cause i can actually find better ways to masturbate. i dont know when im going to stop. i think im not completely done with puberty yet. late bloomer i suppose. i know that my hormones are surging, i have the typical symptoms of puberty, such as acne (my favorite part), rapid increase in body hair (i was hairy before, but getting hairier in specific places that didnt have hair before like my chest. yay!), unbelievable horniness, and my body is starting look like a "man." i mightve gotten taller as well. but im not really paying attention to anything. im just letting it happen.