Is it true.......

Gunter: The penis responds to pain?

For example you get it trapped in a mouse trap and the head gets bigger

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm I dont know but my mate says he's had his gf putting pins/needles through his balls and he didnt feel a thing. She confirmed this. I know balls isnt dick but its something...disturbing too lol.

carolinacurious:
The penis responds to pain?

For example you get it trapped in a mouse trap and the head gets bigger

Well, what was it like when your ex stabbed you with scissors? Seems like you would know better than anyone else here?

Hmm I dont know but my mate says he's had his gf putting pins/needles through his balls and he didnt feel a thing. She confirmed this. I know balls isnt dick but its something...disturbing too

Good Lord! You show up still using training wheels and one of your mates is on a sexual trip to Mars! Ouch! damn ... Ouch!

Yikes.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 6 2005, 01:57 PM
Hmm I dont know but my mate says he's had his gf putting pins/needles through his balls and he didnt feel a thing. She confirmed this. I know balls isnt dick but its something...disturbing too lol.
[post=280635]Quoted post[/post]​

Please tell me he wasn't sober when that happened...*shudder

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you asking if pain will make someone hard? If you are, then there are some people who do find pain a turn on. If yer asking if direct pain is a turn on, take something with an edge and scrape the head. That'll answer it for ya. If it's neither of those two, then I have no idea what yer talkin about.

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch surferboy, that made my dick hurt, just imaginf a staight edge on my head...ouch... Pins through the balls though, that's just totally insane, why in the world would you ever even imagine doing something like that?!?!?!?

Franky

Expert Member
Media
My cock does not respond well to actual pain but knocking it against an object - like a table or a cervix - certainly brings it up hard. On the other hand pain in my balls due to them being struck brings up a hard on and soon has me cumming.

Franky

Banjax: I heard there was a Welsh rugby fan that made a bet with his mates that if Wales won against England he'd cut his balls off... They did, he did, then walked back to the pub to prove he'd done so... Might just be a load of bollocks though...