is it true??

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
ok well i have heard a lot about penis enlargement. ive heard of pills, exercises, and surgeries. forget the surgeries. but besides that from thsoe of you who have tried penis enlargement, does it really work? i cant trust those fake internet testomonies because there usually from the same person who made the site. and are teh effects long term or permanent? id liek to maybe try it just to add a half inch onto my penis.

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it does work, but takes time and effort. the methods listed on this site for penis enlargement are probably the only true way of enlarging a penis.

Patpjm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tbh your probably doing more damage to your dick/body than its worth. is a 1/2 an inch really worth it?

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my expereince, 1/2" in length from jelqing is possible and indeed easily achieved. It is whether more than 1" can be achieved which is less certain.

As to damaging the penis from jelqing, in my expereince it is a benificial exercise which maintains to erectile capability of the penis as a person grows older.

And the only on going material cost is the lubricant needed.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience it's overblown and oversold, but it is possible. Not as quickly or as effectively as some have claimed, but possible. As a previous poster said, 1/2" or so yes, probably, but maybe not an inch.

Beep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, its possible. But, like all kinds of stuff in world, it requires dedication and hard work, and patience...

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
IMO...

Pills - Absolutely not
Creams - No way
Surgery - Risky
Exercises - Moderate benefit
Pumps - Temporary Increase
Traction Tools (Male Edge/Andro etc) - Permanent Gains with dedication

You only need to look at uses elsewhere for each method. We know Pumps work for a temporary increase, the evidence is able to be found on Google.
If a pill or cream was able to affect the size of a particular area of the body, it would be used in medical treatment. It isn't possible and no "Herbal remedy" or "scientifically proven medication" is going to know the difference between the tissue of your your cock and the tissue of your elbow.
Stretchers like the Andro and Male Edge are based on proven science. Tribes around the world have used this method to stretch their lobes, their balls, their lips... Again, the results of this can be Googled. It's a fact.
The same process is used in foreskin restoration too. The evidence is there for all to see.

So, I'm afraid if you really want a bigger dick, the only way to make permanent gains is through investing a little money and a lot of dedication. There is no quick fix.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMO...

Pills - Absolutely not
Creams - No way
Surgery - Risky
Exercises - Moderate benefit
Pumps - Temporary Increase
Traction Tools (Male Edge/Andro etc) - Permanent Gains with dedication

You only need to look at uses elsewhere for each method. We know Pumps work for a temporary increase, the evidence is able to be found on Google.
Stretchers like the Andro and Male Edge are based on proven science. .

So, I'm afraid if you really want a bigger dick, the only way to make permanent gains is through investing a little money and a lot of dedication. There is no quick fix.

I agree with you with exception to Exercises, Pumps, and traction.

Pumping gave me the most size increase, permanently. I haven't done much Jelq, but the many that have tried it either by BigAl's source or Thunders place have seen improvements.
I have noticed with my Quick Pro Extender, I tend to hang lower than I have ever done before. Erect size is slightly larger.

PE results vary from person to person. Like others have said already, do your research, and spend a little cash on either a pump or stretcher.
You can also try the stretching exercises - that information is free.

The rest, stay away from. Unless it's something medically prescribed from your doctor for a specific purpose... save your money.