Is it uncommon to be a transwomen lesbian?

Are you a transwoman who is (exclusively) attracted to other transwomen?

• Total voters

Alina Is Thicc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Simply, it feels as though I'm the only one in (Vegas) who is a transwoman pretty much exclusively attracted to other transwomen. Not that it was a great place to look, but Craigslist closing their personals section has only absolutely annihilated my options for looking for others. How? I can barely even find anyone of any gender/identity in my area that is sort of what I'm looking for.

Anyways, has anyone else experienced this? Being a transwomen lesbian kind of sucks, I feel incredibly isolated.

Deadlining

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you know, if you are looking for a trans-woman, then you could go to Philippines and there to meet a ladyboy, because, according to the article where you can find more helpful hints, ladyboys want to meet a foreigner and I guess that they would be happy to find you. It's kind of strange conversation, but it's my nature - I try to help people, even in such cases like yours, really, I understand how it's difficult to be alone and not to satisfy your needs... Maybe you will even find a ladyboy in your local area (try dating sites), and, I guess, you will find what you want

I am transfeminine and pansexual, so I am not exclusively attracted to other transwomen. I am attracted to transwomen, but being pansexual I am also attracted to transmen, cis-men, cis-women, etc. Most of my trans friends prefer a partner of the opposite gender, however I do have several who have same-gender partners. It's not any more common or uncommon than in any other part of society as far as I can tell. Being trans and exclusively attracted to other trans people of your same gender is, however, in my personal experience much more rare. I wish you the best of luck in finding a partner who makes you happy though!