Is it unmanly to moan when getting blowed

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know, I think expressing pleasure when actually enjoying what others are doing for you sexually is polite in a way. Moaning too much by oneself might be a different story, but part of it is about positive reinforcement.

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really moaning and grunting, several women have told me they actually like to hear a guy grunting and moaing as they like to know its pleasurable and find it a bit sexy cave man esque, not sure about screaming though.

again man, why do you lie to yourself? Resizing the aspect ratio of pics/movies just looks rediculous ( even when tons of people just don t realize that ;P ).

Be happy that you got an average cock but don´t pretend to be huge when it s a lie ;) Lol, all u do is lie to yourself...

Oh look i got a beer can, but now its a very long beer can ;) lol

Attachments

Last edited:

DAVISDAVE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again man, why do you lie to yourself? Resizing the aspect ratio of pics/movies just looks rediculous ( even when tons of people just don t realize that ;P ).

Be happy that you got an average cock but don´t pretend to be huge when it s a lie ;) Lol, all u do is lie to yourself...

Oh look i got a beer can, but now its a very long beer can ;) lol

Ohhhh why did you block me ;)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive never felt compelled to moan. I twitch but I dont moan.

don't feel inclined to moan? or feel awkward moaning?

the boy twitching would make me think i might have done something unpleasant. :frown1:

moan+plus involuntary humping on the other hand. :biggrin1:

*blink*
post hop :redface:

Last edited:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't feel inclined to moan? or feel awkward moaning?

the boy twitching would make me think i might have done something unpleasant. :frown1:

moan+plus involuntary humping on the other hand. :biggrin1:
I just dont moan,or really feel like moaning. When ever something particularly pleasurable happens it sends a jolt through my body and it makes me twitch lol

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
i don't understand the stoic blow-job.

I've never been one to make much noise. It's not an issue of surpressing it or not enjoying what's happening, I just don't happen to be a vocal guy in that respect. I've always been quiet. I tend to like guys who are more quiet, too. I get overwhelmed when a guy or girl is too loud. I need peace and quiet to concentrate lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never been one to make much noise. It's not an issue of surpressing it or not enjoying what's happening, I just don't happen to be a vocal guy in that respect. I've always been quiet. I tend to like guys who are more quiet, too. I get overwhelmed when a guy or girl is too loud. I need peace and quiet to concentrate lol

hmm the boy has this sound he makes...
when i do this certain thing...

sharp intake of breath.. husked out in a growl/moan you can feel rumble through his whole body. followed by lifting his hips and sorta trying to grind.

there is a reason he's never wanting for attention.. drives me nuts.

loud/theatrical noises would be off putting and distracting. like stop, look over my shoulder for cue cards :tongue:

*ponders* i guess if i was with a dude, i'd learn his responses to pleasure.. and love those reactions just as much. instead of the groans, i might like a hip stutter or him getting a lil handsy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't understand the stoic blow-job.

moaning is manly, and hot, and a massive turn on for me.
grunt, groan, gasp.. hump, grab and grip.
no just at orgasm, when ever ya feel moved to.

i'm making happy noises, you should too.

I'm with you on both - like a man who makes all those wonderful sounds. If I'm the only one being vocal I start to feel....alone? :redface:

dudes are strange and varied critters.
:smile:

Yes, we should study them.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To stifle any involuntary sounds of pleasure while recieving oral sex ( I agree screaming is overkill ) would, at least for me, stifle the ecstasy of the experience itself. Though ecstasy is not, unfortunately, the result of every blow job.

(Wish it were).

Last edited:

salter

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I'm in a private situation I moan and more. When I'm in a park or a men's room it's usually safer to keep quiet and not alert prying ears that there's something going on. BTW, see "gooning" in the urban dicationary. Also on Bateworld.