Is it unmanly to moan when getting blowed

jn8028

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was in college I was getting a BJ from a girl and at that time I too did everything in my power to keep silent (probably a lesson learned from the early days of sex acts in a house with parents down the hall). Anyway, she basically told me that I needed to let her know she was doing a good job...moan, say something...after that, the more verbal/audible I got with her the harder she sucked my rod. Since then I like to offer encouragement when receiving!

MysticMedusa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Music to my ears! Sucking cock is like playing a musical instrument. ;-P

Communication is key. When a guy is vocal I get to know what feels good, amazing or absolutely mind blowing. I get to edge him on to an explosive orgasm he'll never forget. I agree the basics apply for most men but not everyone is the same.

I actually find it really sexy when a guy expresses himself, lets go and allows himself to moan in pleasure. Compare two roller coaster rides, one where you scream and one where you don't utter a sound and are most probably quite stiff in your seat... Which one will offer the most fun, pleasure and release?

Enjoy the ride to it's maximum potential guys!!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel it is only polite to let the other party know that (s)he is doing a fine job. Not only should praise go where it deserves, it should be timely as well!

Reactions: Richard Licks

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I execute I moan. It sounds as if someone is shooting me with arrows right in my belly. Like "ugh". Then I wheese and become sguirky and qeef a little.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For what its worth, my GF loves hearing my reactions when she goes down on me although I am not much of a moaner, I tend to growl and grunt like an animal more than moan. Personally I am a bit self conscious about it, but hey if the missus is pleased then thats all that matters.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Moaning is like talking and/or any sign you are having a good time. It’s a clue for the giver they are doing a good job. It’s really hard to talk when your mouth is full so if you moan or give any type of audible clues you are going to continue feeling great. I’d like to know who said that; it’s pretty stupid.