Is it unmanly to moan when getting blowed

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Getting one:
Groan, grunt, pant, moan and when cumming, oh hell yeah. UNGHGGNGHHH, whew, oh, thank you, wow, unngghh, hnh. Come hold me.

Giving one:
Mmmmmm, gurgle, slurp, mmmmmm, splursh, splursh, splursh, *cough*, laugh, wipe eyes, slurp, mmmmm, splursh, splursh, splursh, come on, splursh, splursh, splursh, mmm, mmmm, splursh, splursh, splursh, splursh, splursh, splursh, slurp. Gulp, splursh, splursh, splursh, gulp, aaahhh.

Guys not wanting to let your guard down? It's not like you're a little kid in the playground looking over your shoulder in case the bully shows up (or your mom, if you are the bully). Come on, you're letting someone put your manhood between their chompers. Guard is already down, so throw your head back and let them know you dig what they're doing!

longhorntx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny how everyone on here is "duh" of course it's not unmanly. Maybe this is just a skewed group. I moan...but I know straight guys who find it unmanly to do much more than some mild grunting.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would do (ALMOST) anything to make a man moan. If I cannot moan during sex with a partner, I won't have sex with him again. Having sex with men who have issues isn't fun.

Wife and I are both loud moaners, groaners, she's a screamer, and dirty talkers. Wouldn't have it any other way. Both luv it, but yes, most men are very quiet, find it strange myself.

bnoonan97

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think so at all. My GF takes my moaning as a sign she is doing a good job, and knows the more I moan and louder I get, the closer I am to cumming.

lady loves large

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am married to a man that will not moan when I am blowing him or we are having sex. I only know it is good to him by the way he stiffens his leg and his change in breathing. Big disappointment for me. It seems, he is trying so hard not to let himself go. Over the years, I have broached this subject with him and he says he is no sissy, and will not make noises during any sexual act. So, needless to say, he does not get oral from me. And sex is quick.

I need to know it is good with a moan, scream, hollar, ooh baby that is good.... you know anything verbal. I love it when a man talks to me while we are having sex. Hell, before having sex is good for me. All apart of making it a damn good experience. So to answer your question, you most definately need to let your partner know they are making you feel good with whatever noises you make. It shows appreciation for thier time and attention to you and their willingness to please you.

bostonguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not at all. Depending on the person doing it (and if they're good/it feels good) I'll let out some moans.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
who cares even if it is unmanly (which sounds pretty dumb to me), just enjoy the experience and who cares what anyone but your partner thinks.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I am married to a man that will not moan when I am blowing him or we are having sex. I only know it is good to him by the way he stiffens his leg and his change in breathing. Big disappointment for me. It seems, he is trying so hard not to let himself go. Over the years, I have broached this subject with him and he says he is no sissy, and will not make noises during any sexual act. So, needless to say, he does not get oral from me. And sex is quick.

I need to know it is good with a moan, scream, hollar, ooh baby that is good.... you know anything verbal. I love it when a man talks to me while we are having sex. Hell, before having sex is good for me. All apart of making it a damn good experience. So to answer your question, you most definately need to let your partner know they are making you feel good with whatever noises you make. It shows appreciation for thier time and attention to you and their willingness to please you.

If you want to hear your man moan when you blow him tell him you will not blow him anymore until he does. If you get off on hearing such a response to your "work" then you deserve it. I can assure you, faced with being cut off, he will be a "sissy". And if you're feeling particularly bold tell him no sex either until you get some verbal feedback. When it comes to sex, men are such primitive pushovers and will fold every time to our women.

CaledonianLass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find silent men a bit disconcerting, feedback is good. Moaning and dirty talk is hot. :biggrin1:

For the quieter men...for the love of Gods at least give some warning before you cum!

D_trdut

1st Like
Media
I have actually stopped a party in progress with my moans :p haha but no, I do not think it is unmanly at all. It shows that you are willing to give as much back to your partner as they are giving to you

Reactions: pinokio

thickuncutcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Who fucking cares if it's manly or not. It feels better if you let it out. If you are that insecure about your sexuality, you should probably have a look at yourself.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Only read the title... IMO..absofuckinglutely not! If you moan while I'm giving you head, that lets me know that you like what I'm doing and I'll just work that much harder to make you come......and leave no doubt that you will more than likely make me cream all over myself...

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so much better to be uninhibited. That's one of the reasons why it's great when your kids grow up and leave home. Noisy sex rules!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Only read the title... IMO..absofuckinglutely not! If you moan while I'm giving you head, that lets me know that you like what I'm doing and I'll just work that much harder to make you come......and leave no doubt that you will more than likely make me cream all over myself...
:069:

i am moaning just reading this!!!:yumyum::flirt: