Is it unmanly to moan when getting blowed

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, not unmanly to moan and give a little feedback on how the person is doing. I know personally, I like to know I'm doing a good job, and if a person is laying there like a dead fish, it's not happening. You don't have to moan and groan and cry throughout, but just to give some indication that you're having a good time.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know when I'm going down on a girl the sound of her moaning is nice in itself, but it's also knowing she's enjoying it which turns me on and gets me more into it. As long as the noise you make isn't feminine I don't see why it would be unmanly. I

Apparently showing emotion or submission to something is 'unmanly', but that's just stupid to begin with.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, clearly I'm in the minority when I just happen to be a very quiet cummer? The only sounds you'll hear me make is a change in breathing pace. I think I breathe heavier when I get close to cumming, but I don't make any groans or anything.

I do, however, squirm. My only fear is that if I were ever to be given a blow job that I'll kick them or something.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
So, clearly I'm in the minority when I just happen to be a very quiet cummer? The only sounds you'll hear me make is a change in breathing pace. I think I breathe heavier when I get close to cumming, but I don't make any groans or anything.

I do, however, squirm. My only fear is that if I were ever to be given a blow job that I'll kick them or something.

is ok Not to moan too.... as long as there is SOME reaction to let the giver of the BJ know that it feels good.... even if you just say "oh god that feels so good" ... Something ... anything....(and I guess I might notice a change in the breathing pattern) so they know you have passed out or gone on to higher ground... so to speak...

cumming unannounced? I think I agree with the girl who said it early... gimme some kind of warning... I'll swallow it all if I know to get ready.... you see, I am busy at work too, so I need to prepare for the onslaught....

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
cumming unannounced? I think I agree with the girl who said it early... gimme some kind of warning... I'll swallow it all if I know to get ready.... you see, I am busy at work too, so I need to prepare for the onslaught....

I don't know how much control we have over this, but I think I always give a pretty clear warning whether I try to or not. My typical warning is to just grab my girl and push her head down on me.

D

deleted300444

I'm a screamer! In all seriousness, I think making noise is a part of the overall process, male or female.

In addition, moaning, noise. "quivers", are just a tell tale sign that the recipient is recieving enjoyment and tells the giver " you are doing one hell of a job!!"

Kores

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I moan, sometimes I don't.

But I never considered moaning unmanly or staying completely silent manly. It's not like it's torture/interrogation FFS, it's a blowjob.