Is it usual

nothofagus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If my nips are gently stimulated I get the most exquisite sensations.In fact if it is done to me I can cum straight away.Do any other guys react the same?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
If my nips are gently stimulated I get the most exquisite sensations.In fact if it is done to me I can cum straight away.Do any other guys react the same?

You know, I hadn't heard of this until recently. Turns out it is somewhat common, and there are guys who get off on having their nipples licked, sucked and played with.

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh yeah, mine are super sensitive also. I get totally hot when they are pinched. Just found this out too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry but when your nipples are stimulated I feel nothing at all.

Try stimulating mine instead, seeing as they are the ones to which Jeff Black alludes in an earlier post. :tongue: Indeed, it's true to say that there seems to be some kind of internal wiring that has my nipples hooked up to my cock, since twiddling the tuning knobs up top causes the downstairs receiver to pick up an incredibly strong signal. :rolleyes:

It's pretty common: file under "nipple play".

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
...nipples hooked up to my cock, since twiddling the tuning knobs up top causes the downstairs receiver to pick up an incredibly strong signal. :rolleyes:

It's pretty common: file under "nipple play".

It's only a strong signal because of the huge antena.:tongue:

You know, you aren't the only person I talk to. :)

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
oh thats why some guys rub there nipples are try to rub mine whey we are jerking off together sometimes. I never understood, just thought it was a gay thing. i guess depends what events in life bring excitement to you. all born differently

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you want to see my cock get harder than it already is, just suck my nipples. I think there are nerves that goes from both my nipples to the base of my cock and down to both my balls. Love it.

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, I've heard from a fair amount of male acquaintances that support the nipple play during super fun happy time. For some reason, it bothers me, though. I dunno, but when I'm in the middle of playtime, my nipple just don't seem to want to be a part of it. Maybe my nipples are too sensitive or sensitive in the wrong way. I've had to put up more than a few stop signs to chicas who have ventured over into the valley of the shadow of nip.

On the flipside, though, I love playing with them. Go fig. I love breasts of all shapes and sizes as long as there are a healthy pair of nips to go with them. I figure I'm not being hypocritical as long as they enjoy it.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes Yes Yes!! My nipples are super sensitve! Having them played with or sucked during sex makes me go to a whole other world of pleasure. (eyes roll back in head, unable to make coherent words...) I always have comments from guys I've slept with because it becomes very apparent as soon as they venture there.

Back in high school I had this really sexy girlfriend who loved to torment me... She knew how sensitive my nipples were and when we saw each other in between classes in the hallway she would casually give my nipple a pinch, knowing it would cause an instant raging hardon! then she would laugh as I either had to sit down or shuffle down the hall with my books in front of my lap!

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I have heard about this sometimes. Some guys can reach orgasm whit nipples stimulation... Hmmm, evidently they are really sensitives, cause i could never cum plaing whit my nips!