Is it weird/creepy?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a news feed? :/
On your phone, click on your picture top right, in the dropdown it's near the bottom "your news feed". Allows you to skip right to the great posts of the other ladies and skip all the bogus guy stuff. Not sure where it is placed if you use a laptop.

D

deleted924715

On your phone, click on your picture top right, in the dropdown it's near the bottom "your news feed". Allows you to skip right to the great posts of the other ladies and skip all the bogus guy stuff. Not sure where it is placed if you use a laptop.

Oh wow - I had no idea that was there! You learn something new everyday - cheers TP

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you follow someone, they pop up in your news feed and grant you access to their galleries (if they are hidden for basic users).

I think most followers are in it for the latter. Guys will be guys.
Just to be clear, when YOU follow someone, you grant the person followed access to YOUR private gallery, not the other way around. Unless I'm mistaken, any registered, logged in user can see any public gallery. Any gallery is easy to find again later by "watching" it.

For sure the vast majority are guys who see ‘woman’ and just click ‘follow’, or worse send that dreaded pathetic ‘hi’ message.
That's why I'm not verified and my sex is not listed. Apparently people complained to the mods about it because they assumed they were speaking to a man, despite my feminine avatar. Should make people pass an ID-ten check to register here.

I follow all of you! :eek:

I am a friendly creepy.

I usually follow without much fanfare. I have dropped an "awesome" when folks I adore follow me.

I don't have to contend with the numbers of random followers most of you womangs have. For the most part my follow list and followers list overlap. This makes me happy and keeps my paranoia in check.
You can never be creepy to me. You are lurve. Familiar peeps d
Oh wow - I had no idea that was there! You learn something new everyday - cheers TP
If you don't set the forum as your front page, news feed is automatic, I think. Not sure. Don't remember. Too many penises. Right after recent activities from cool peeps, just a bag o' dicks.

TP is gonna be our IT hero from now on.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This!!!

I hate that. Pretty sure it's "just" guys with multiple accounts "keeping track" with a minion account, but stalkers have to start somewhere.
Ha! I just followed you! That’s what you get for being brilliant!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to be clear, when YOU follow someone, you grant the person followed access to YOUR private gallery, not the other way around. Unless I'm mistaken, any registered, logged in user can see any public gallery. Any gallery is easy to find again later by "watching" it.
Actually it's up to your gallery settings.
You can set your galleries to:
  • Everyone (including non-registred people)
  • Registered only (everyone but guests)
  • People following you (I.e all the stalking guys ;))
  • People you follow (I.e you lovely ladies)
  • Custom (You can pick members)
  • Only yourself⁷
I have a public gallery, one for followers, one for people I follow and some private pictures - so 4 galleries in all.

D

deleted924715

Just followed you, too! Omg...I might make it up to 25 tonight! I’ll have to have a lay down.

You weren't already? What's that about? :p

I *think* I'm following everyone now, but in all honesty I don't know - this whole thing is more complicated than I knew!

Reactions: Enid and AlteredEgo

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You weren't already? What's that about? :p

I *think* I'm following everyone now, but in all honesty I don't know - this whole thing is more complicated than I knew!
I thought so as well. Turned out last night I followed neither you nor LaFemme. Bummer.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this being a moderator, but I have no idea what it means to follow someone. I follow exactly three people, and one of them has been inactive for four years, and another one is my husband. I didn't even know I was following the third!

And there are 893 people following me? Well, get ready to be lost if you think I'm leading you somewhere important! 893, huh? Wow.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, get ready to be lost if you think I'm leading you somewhere important!
Darn it... So much for following you ;)

leader.jpg

D

deleted924715

You know what else is creepy? Someone you have quite literally never interacted with, who never posts in the forums, messages you to tell you they either are from the same place you are, or they will be visiting soon, accompanied by nothing other than a wink.

Er, so? What are you telling me for?

You know what else is creepy? Someone you have quite literally never interacted with, who never posts in the forums, messages you to tell you they either are from the same place you are, or they will be visiting soon, accompanied by nothing other than a wink.

*shudder* Noooooo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Nope.

Neverhood will always be my location. Cuz if a person knows the Neverhood I am probably gonna like'em.

Nope.

Neverhood will always be my location. Cuz if a person knows the Neverhood I am probably gonna like'em.

My knowledge of it is an awesome but weird game that was on PC, where the art was claymation? But maybe I'm thinking of a different one than you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's gross.

Nope.

I never got to play. They had it in the PC lab in my school, but it was always being used.

Reactions: deleted924715

Semi-unrelated, but semi-related because dealing with creeps/weird and this site. Since having a photo posted of me holding a firearm of some sort (in the past I had one up where I was holding a huge revolver) the amount of dick pics in my inbox has dropped by a drastic amount. Changing my location to Vatican City has helped cut down on the amount of dumb "hi" messages that I get with zero other content included.

Whatever else folks might think/feel about firearms, they've made the amount of fucky messages I get almost become non-existent. So... That's a perk :joy: