Is it weird for two straight guys to share a bed?

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I came out, in my teens, we all took a coach trip to Blackpool and us lads had to share a big family room with two double and two single beds. Because there were two brothers they shared and me and a friend shared another , it was OK??? The first night I was spooned by Jamie, it seems a bit weird at first then I thought oh well he's asleep and 2nd and 3rd night he did the same... Nothing more...

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it's not. When i was in college, a couple of us guys use to pool our funds and rent a room when we would attend out of town sports events ; We often shared beds. Sometimes we would hear crude remarks about a bunch of guys in one room but we just ignored them.Also during high school i would have share a bed with friends on overnite field trips.

I had a weird experience in France with a straight guy. We were staying in a guest house in adjoining rooms. He came to my room and asked if he could sleep in my bed as the duvet on his was giving him asthma. Fine. So we slept in the same bed. Nothing happened except a bit of spooning and farting. Next morning he was all weird and behaved like I'd seduced him or something. Weird.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I share a bed a bed with my friend when we stay at his country place all the time. More ppl then beds and we just settle in for the night. We snuggle on the couch regularly. A few years back I went on vacation with a group of friends and I didn't care who I bunked with. I ended up bunking with one of my friends. He wasn't out at the time and recently told me he was more uncomfortable then I was... I just assume guys are comfortable with their own gender... Weird right?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are full of surprises ;)
Me an my cousin shared a bed for years. If there isn't room in a place of course men can share a bed.

I have to clarify it was because we didn't have enough space in the house at the time. Now our parents have more money so everybody's got a room.

BlackWolf_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and one of my good friends always end up sleeping together in a full size bed when we crash at each others place. Nothing sexual at all. Neither of us have thought twice about it, but do other people do that? Not that its going to stop just beacuse people think its weird, I just didn't know if other guys do that lol.
it might be a bit strange to others but that's just the kind of friendship you two have and as you said it doesn't matter what others think xD

Me an my cousin shared a bed for years. If there isn't room in a place of course men can share a bed.

I have to clarify it was because we didn't have enough space in the house at the time. Now our parents have more money so everybody's got a room.
Yeah, my mum shared a bed with her aunt for years, not lezzers but they loved each other like anything, always laughing and having fun together.

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me and one of my good friends always end up sleeping together in a full size bed when we crash at each others place. Nothing sexual at all. Neither of us have thought twice about it, but do other people do that? Not that its going to stop just beacuse people think its weird, I just didn't know if other guys do that lol.
This happens all the time. There is nothing strange about it at all. As previous people have said, guys away for the weekend, on holiday, just staying over. Some of my mates always share. Just try to avoid that guy who snores like a banshee. :)

Reactions: rd62624

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only shared a bed with friends a few times as an adult. Like many others have said, it was a stay-over vacation situation and a matter of finding bed space for everyone. No big deal, other than maybe snoring!

I shared a bed with a female friend once, but I re-assured her that it would be purely platonic, and I was a man of my word. That was a little bit different as she was beautiful, and I would have loved to be more than "just friends" with her. I kept my word as a gentleman, and other than a few 'slept together' jokes the next morning, it really wasn't a big deal.

Reactions: Lucius2s1
D

deleted973884

I don't see any issue at all. I've camped a lot and all I'm thinking about is I hope somebody will make breakfast! If you can sleep in a tent on the ground with your bud then you can sleep off the ground just as well. Why is it a guy can talk to a bud 12" away from him at a bar stool all night long but turn that into a prone position because it's better to crash in bed than to drive drunk and everyone freaks out. If I don't get sleep I'm grumpy. That's my purpose when I got to bed. That being said I haven't been in a bed with a bud since elementary school for sleepovers. Only reason is if there is a place to sleep by myself I'll take it. I personally like sleeping alone. I am a very light sleeper and can't stand movement in my bed. If I don't get enough sleep I'm grumpy as hell so if there is a place to crash alone I'll take it but nothing wrong with getting a good night sleep no matter who's next to you.