Is it weird if this happened?

To-me

Just Browsing
Media
I was out clubbing with 3 friends (an engaged couple and a single female) and with a night drinking and all the loud music me and the guy and me make out, at first I thought that "fuck this is gay and his girl is gonna kill me" but it didn't bug me or his fiancee (oh they are both bi it is a heterosexual couple). What I later found out that it really turned her on. I'm comfortable enough with myself to make out with a guy and not feel much but that's not how the night ended. The other girl was getting drunk and the couple was already turned on as hell and all we had to do is mention sex and the other girl was for it. We left the club and on the way to the nearest hotel the guy got to work on me while I was driving (most sober one apparently lol) and was giving me a blow job (incredible feeling while driving haha) and his girl was working on the other girl. We got to the hotel and got a room, and we all got naked and well you know got shit started at least that's what I thought. I was going back and forth between the girls eating them out and the engaged couple took turns going down on me. The problem was that sometime after that i don't know what happened but I couldn't get it up, I never even came. I only got hard after everybody fell asleep I don't know if it was the drinking or the fact that that sexual experience was my first true experience or both of those things. Anybody have any ideas why? And anything to do if it were to happen again?

Sounds like you had more to drink than you thought and got whiskey dick. It happens, don't sweat it. Glad you had a fun time with your friends.

To-me

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like you had more to drink than you thought and got whiskey dick. It happens, don't sweat it. Glad you had a fun time with your friends.
I don't think I did at least. I remember everything just fine except the drive from the club to the hotel.

You don't have to be that drunk for it to happen. You can get hard, just not feel it. Alcohol is a depressant and one of the things it does is suppress the feeling of sex. You can still have sex, enjoy it, but you don't get to plateau phase and thus have an orgasm. There is also the possibility that you had more to drink than you thought.

Point is, any sex where you've had more than one or two drinks is open to being different than usual. Just chalk it up to experience.

Hope you had fun and just be cool with it.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey the penis is a strange thing...sometimes you can count on it, sometimes it takes a break...and sometimes it has nothing to do with how much you're into what you're doing at the time...

I say don't worry about it at all...

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All I'm going to say is: You lucky fucker !!!

Don't worry about what happened (or didn't happened) and think of the fun you had. Alcohol does this sometimes and it's not your body's fault. I'm sure your cock works just fine.....

Thanks for sharing !