Is it weird not to wear underwear

Elliott12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Help me out with this...I like not wearing underwear in the summer months when it is hot out and letting all the junk flop around. It creates a shock value in guys. I am extremely careful with this, but I will sometimes sit at a restaurant or coffee shop and only when I know I can get away with it, I will let my balls fall out just a bit so a guy can check them out. I never do when when kids or women are around, but am more comfortable doing it front of guys. Sometime I have gotten a look of disgust, other times I will get guys who just keep checking me out. I sart to get hard and then they do too. It really gets some guys going when I am also walking down the street and it is flopping around in the shorts. I have also been know to pretend my I do not know my zipper is down and walk to to convenient store knowing they may be able to see my dick. Again, I am very careful.

Do you think this is a huge turn off and that I am freak. Share your stories and what you think.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have no problem with wearing no undies. Hell, I don't wear any underware while i am home. Sometimes, i free ball while i am out in public.
I enjoy it myself. If you are freak, well so am i. It turns me on. So do your thang.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm, i think it depends....i mean going commando is great but allowing any part of your tackle to be seen is a bit risque....i dont want to see anything i dont want to see so unless you are pretty sure that a guy is going to enjoy it then i'm not surprised if you get a few people showing disgust, even if a guy likes you he may be a conservative type that you would just end up wrecking your chances.
Also, this borders on sexual devience which could land you in big trouble with the law.
WOW....agony uncle career possibilities ahead!