is it weird to not want to have sex?

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im feeling increasingly weird about this
i have no desire to have penetrative sex, when i fantasise about being with a guy i fantasize about playing with his cock, sucking him off, masturbating him, feeling his chest and tummy that sort of stuff, but never about penetrative sex, and never really about him playing with me, just me pleasuring him, is this weird??

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have no desire to have penetrative sex, when i fantasise about being with a guy i fantasize about playing with his cock, sucking him off, masturbating him, feeling his chest and tummy that sort of stuff, but never about penetrative sex, and never really about him playing with me, just me pleasuring him, is this weird??
That's not weird at all..........there are plenty of gay men who rarely have penetrative sex.......from what you've said..you may be an "oral bottom"...and trust me, there are plenty of us "oral tops" who would appreciate you...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

NOPE - totally not weird...:cool:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hell no. It is not weird. I have never had sex with a guy although I am 50% gay.