Is It Worth Getting My Foreskin Cut!!

Add852005

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

For the past few months, i think iv got tight foreskin.... Im not 100% sure if i have or not tho, i was just wonderin if its a good idea gettin circumcised, i mean i love my foreskin and having the idea of it cut really puts me off, but like i said i dont know if mines really tight, i can pull my foreskin back when hard its just a certain point it looks tight,

Im willing to show you on my cam for u to have a look and tell me what you think....

Thanks for any advise

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course I'm not a doctor, but...it looks fine to me. The fact that you can pull your foreskin back is proof that it is not too tight. I had a problem like this when I was your age and just kept using it and pulling the foreskin back as often as I could. It seemed to naturally stretch and there was no need for it to be cut.

Sorry not to take you up on your kind cam offer, but I dont have a cam thingy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DON'T cut it!
please don't...

I had a similar problem when younger and the doctors orders were to wash it, and exercise it, with warm salted WATER. basically give it a wank in a salty warm water so it doesn't get infected get it loose due to the warm water. IT worked for me, but it takes time and patience...

OH, and never try to pull open the foreskin. it can break, bleed and do permanent demage to it! JUST jerk it!
nice CUMMINGS! :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi

For the past few months, i think iv got tight foreskin.... Im not 100% sure if i have or not tho, i was just wonderin if its a good idea gettin circumcised, i mean i love my foreskin and having the idea of it cut really puts me off, but like i said i dont know if mines really tight, i can pull my foreskin back when hard its just a certain point it looks tight,

Im willing to show you on my cam for u to have a look and tell me what you think....

Thanks for any advise
Dont get cut. If it's too tight start stretching it a couple days a week. The skin grows when it rests. It works try it. It takes time.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
The perfect way to find out whether your foreskin is too tight or not is to see if you can retract it.

If you're unable to, then it's too tight and you should do what you have to do because it can lead to problems (and stink) if you can't retract your foreskin at all.

If you actually do need to get circumcised, do so and ignore the more out there personalities on this site who have an agenda. After all, it's your dick. You have to live with it. They'll never see it much less have to live with it (and most of those are cut as well which makes their outrage hypocritical).

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The perfect way to find out whether your foreskin is too tight or not is to see if you can retract it.

If you're unable to, then it's too tight and you should do what you have to do because it can lead to problems (and stink) if you can't retract your foreskin at all.

If you actually do need to get circumcised, do so and ignore the more out there personalities on this site who have an agenda. After all, it's your dick. You have to live with it. They'll never see it much less have to live with it (and most of those are cut as well which makes their outrage hypocritical).
He made it clear that he would rather not get cut. Just trying to help and give him some information. The internet is full of information on this topic.

D

deleted257218

My advice: Talk to your doctor. Circumcision should be a last resort as many methods work that are simpler

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not necessary dude...

You can stretch it. It DOES work. If you go see your doctor they should also be able to give you some cream to put on it which will help. Since you say you have no desire to be cut, you might as well try the non surgical options first. You have nothing to loose. If it doesn't work, then look into getting cut.

Either way, check out the links that the other posters posted above. You'll find out everything there.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are an adult, you should feel free to have any part of your body cut off if that's what you want to do.

What you describe does not sound like a medical necessity.

Your decision.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, you shouldn't. Unless you want to be the owner of a circumcised cock, the way I did, you probably won't like it.

Ask your doc for some betametasome (or something like that) cream which is a steroid that helps with minor phimosis (tight foreskin).

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
. . . i love my foreskin and having the idea of it cut really puts me off . . . i can pull my foreskin back when hard its just a certain point it looks tight,

Sounds like you have already made up your mind, you say you love it and don't want to cut it.

Maybe you just want to show it off to someone? :rolleyes:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
How old are you? And why are you still whining about this shit all these years later? Please step into the real world where terrorism exists and then get back to me on how important you think your little dramas are. You ought to hook up with that princess Sugar And Spice.