Is It Worth Getting My Foreskin Cut!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Add852005, May 13, 2008.

1. Add852005

Add852005 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi

For the past few months, i think iv got tight foreskin.... Im not 100% sure if i have or not tho, i was just wonderin if its a good idea gettin circumcised, i mean i love my foreskin and having the idea of it cut really puts me off, but like i said i dont know if mines really tight, i can pull my foreskin back when hard its just a certain point it looks tight,

Im willing to show you on my cam for u to have a look and tell me what you think....

Thanks for any advise

2. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Of course I'm not a doctor, but...it looks fine to me. The fact that you can pull your foreskin back is proof that it is not too tight. I had a problem like this when I was your age and just kept using it and pulling the foreskin back as often as I could. It seemed to naturally stretch and there was no need for it to be cut.

Sorry not to take you up on your kind cam offer, but I dont have a cam thingy

3. 220483

Gold Member

DON'T cut it!
    please don't...

I had a similar problem when younger and the doctors orders were to wash it, and exercise it, with warm salted WATER. basically give it a wank in a salty warm water so it doesn't get infected get it loose due to the warm water. IT worked for me, but it takes time and patience...

OH, and never try to pull open the foreskin. it can break, bleed and do permanent demage to it! JUST jerk it!
    nice CUMMINGS! :)

4. No_Strings

Gold Member

No, it is not worth getting your foreskin cut.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Dont get cut. If it's too tight start stretching it a couple days a week. The skin grows when it rests. It works try it. It takes time.

6. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

The perfect way to find out whether your foreskin is too tight or not is to see if you can retract it.

If you're unable to, then it's too tight and you should do what you have to do because it can lead to problems (and stink) if you can't retract your foreskin at all.

If you actually do need to get circumcised, do so and ignore the more out there personalities on this site who have an agenda. After all, it's your dick. You have to live with it. They'll never see it much less have to live with it (and most of those are cut as well which makes their outrage hypocritical).

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

He made it clear that he would rather not get cut. Just trying to help and give him some information. The internet is full of information on this topic.

8. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

I was warning him against trolls like the one above.

9. Plebh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My advice: Talk to your doctor. Circumcision should be a last resort as many methods work that are simpler

10. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Not necessary dude...

You can stretch it. It DOES work. If you go see your doctor they should also be able to give you some cream to put on it which will help. Since you say you have no desire to be cut, you might as well try the non surgical options first. You have nothing to loose. If it doesn't work, then look into getting cut.

Either way, check out the links that the other posters posted above. You'll find out everything there.

11. SteveHd

Gold Member

Do you mean the links that a "troll" posted? :biggrin1:

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You are an adult, you should feel free to have any part of your body cut off if that's what you want to do.

What you describe does not sound like a medical necessity.

Your decision.

13. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

SteveHD may or may not be an obsessive, but he's not a troll.

14. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    some of us were cut as babies and had no choice

15. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

Did you get to choose to be born either or would you have preferred to have been aborted? God forbid you not have a say in everything right?

16. B_FrenuLes

B_FrenuLes New Member

No, you shouldn't. Unless you want to be the owner of a circumcised cock, the way I did, you probably won't like it.

Ask your doc for some betametasome (or something like that) cream which is a steroid that helps with minor phimosis (tight foreskin).

17. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Sounds like you have already made up your mind, you say you love it and don't want to cut it.

Maybe you just want to show it off to someone? :rolleyes:

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

If that's your philosophy, how about if I cut a piece of you off, without your consent?

19. B_retracted

B_retracted New Member

How old are you? And why are you still whining about this shit all these years later? Please step into the real world where terrorism exists and then get back to me on how important you think your little dramas are. You ought to hook up with that princess Sugar And Spice.

Draft saved Draft deleted