Is It Worth Getting My Foreskin Cut!!

D

deleted257218

some of us were cut as babies and had no choice

Really? did he ask whether you were cut at birth?

Dude by the way your talking u don't want to so just go to the doctor and he will show you the simple way to fix this problem without the need for surgery.

S

SirConcis

If your foreskin is even a tad tight, even if you can retract it, the law complies you to get circumcised immediatly. Go to the nearest emergency ward of a hospital. Tell them someone you don't know on the internet told you you had to get cut immediatly :) :) :) ;-)

Seriously, if you can retract the foreksin, then you can fairly easily losen it up without need for surgery. Just make sure that iof you retract whil hard, that you immediatly try to bring it back over the head. If you are unable to bring it back over the head while hard, think margaret thatcher naked on a cold day and lose your erection ASAP. If you remain with a tight skin that cannot come back over head, it is called paraphimosis, and this (seriously) does require a visit to emergency ward ASAP. The longer ths condition lasts, the more the skin will strangulate blood flow to the glans, and the bigger the glans gets thus making foreksin even tighter.

Now, assuming you can bring your foreskin back and forth, then doing this as often as you can (in a gentle fashion at first) will loosen your foreksin. Whenever you piss, retract foreksin fully and bring it back over head once done. Same when in shower. And you can also do some stretching exercises to loose it up.

If some properly, some simple "play" with your foreskin will loosen it up without the need for surgery.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*I think I'm hallucinating. I wonder if the vegetable lasagna I had for dinner had any strange mushrooms in it?*

mynewskin59

Experimental Member
Media
do not get circumcised unless you want to loose sensitivity,i have restored my foreskin and now sex is so great.i can feel sex now,i love my restored foreskin and the gliding during sex is priceless.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi

For the past few months, i think iv got tight foreskin.... Im not 100% sure if i have or not tho, i was just wonderin if its a good idea gettin circumcised, i mean i love my foreskin and having the idea of it cut really puts me off, but like i said i dont know if mines really tight, i can pull my foreskin back when hard its just a certain point it looks tight,

Im willing to show you on my cam for u to have a look and tell me what you think....

Thanks for any advise

My tightens back up after a few day if I don't masturbate, it has a different sensation just by it self