Is it worth it?

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungteen02@Jul 4 2005, 03:17 AM
It's been a while since I've posted, or even got on LPSG for that matter, and I was just looking over some of the posts.

I'm 17 almost 18 years old and about 4.8inches soft and about 5.5inches hard, maybe a little more. While its not exactly tiny, its not really huge either. I'm reading all these posts about guys with 8 or 9inch dicks and I believe them, it just just seems REALLY REALLY big! So my first question is about what is the average size for a 17 or 18 year old guy?

Also, I'm not to be vain and say that dick size is all that matters to me, but it sure does help. I'm not really huge and I would definately like to be bigger! I'm willing to put in the time and disipline to do jelquing, but are the results worth it?

thanx
[post=326466]Quoted post[/post]​

usually, a guys dick will have reached it's full adult size by the time he's 15 or 16, although there are exceptions (like me). as for jelqing, i've only tried it once or twice so i can't say if it's worked, but it has worked for others apparently/ but you're talking about a VERY long process before you'll see any noticeable increases.

good luck

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Next time you're nude, hungteen02, have a look in a full-length mirror.

What you see staring back at you is the average 17-18 year old.

Size-wise you'll be looking at the average adult male. Your size has worked perfectly to get mankind this far, so there's something right about, isn't there?

You have nothing to worry about.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try jelqing if you feel you must.

A bit of advice though: what is really worth it: taking the steps necessary to be able to love and appreciate yourself for who and what you are. Do not let your cock be the center of your universe.

Sure, we all want an impressive cock. If I could have everything the way I wanted it, my hair would not have started turning gray when I was 25 years old. My hair would not have started turning loose when I was 35. Do I dye it or wear a toupee? Not a chance in hell. Do I wish my cock were longer than 6"? Well, duh, yes I do. Would I take (even a minimal) risk with any enlargement technique? Not a chance in hell. I concentrate on the person I am, and I don't worry about my parts that are still quite functional. Keeping my weight down, now that is a different story. Very hard work, but I know that for my frame, 200 to 210 pounds is more attractive and much healthier than 230 or 240 or 250.

Cultivate yourself to be the kind of person you yourself would want to be around, and everything will fall into place for you.

jamesgame

Just Browsing
Media
If you feel that you need to increase your penis, try looking at Penis Pumps, sailine Infusions, and Silicone Injections. Each one has its risks and each one has its benifts. Also if you are looking into Penis Pills, Don't take them!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by jamesgame@Jul 6 2005, 10:50 PM
If you feel that you need to increase your penis, try looking at Penis Pumps, sailine Infusions, and Silicone Injections. Each one has its risks and each one has its benifts. Also if you are looking into Penis Pills, Don't take them!
[post=327216]Quoted post[/post]​
Saline infusions and silicone injections? You are joking, right?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hungteen02+Jul 7 2005, 12:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hungteen02 &#064; Jul 7 2005, 12:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I don&#39;t feel below average with a 5.something inch dick , but you hear the stats about the normal cock size around 7 or 8 inches.
[post=327229]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

No stats anywhere say that 7 to 8 inches is normal. Well, it is normal, but above average. ;)

As Pecker said, your size is right there in the middle of average. You are in no way considered &#39;small&#39;.

<!--QuoteBegin-hungteen02
@Jul 7 2005, 12:13 AM
However, with all of this said, I still would like to have a bigger dick. Having a huge dick is something that personally appeals to me a great deal, however shallow or vain it might sound.
[post=327229]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Do some more reading on this site of some of the older posts in the &#39;Sex with a large penis&#39; forum. You just might change your mind about being &#39;huge&#39;.

LapDog :9 :p :9

Andy: Hey hungteen, im pretty much exactly like you. Im 17, 5.5 inch long penis and im looking to lengthen it. While im not totally fussled about it i would be happier if i had soemthing impressive downstairs :)
I&#39;ve read alot about Jelqing and for some reason i get put off by that word when ever i hear it. I&#39;d like to look into Hanging or stretching but thats it.

7x5.5: Interestingly, you&#39;re flaccid size is actually an inch or so above average.