is it worth it?

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tongue piercings. Are they worth it? Does it really make a BJ better? And do people only get them to give better BJ's?

I must ask because I never got a BJ from a person with one. and when a see a girl with one all i think is that she loves to suck dick. right or wrong?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is supposed to be one of the major plusses to having this piercing but I think many have it done just for the shock value. Any how, It would get tangled up with my PA. Imagine having to go to the A+E (EMERGENGY ROOM) linked together !! He he!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tongue piercings. Are they worth it? Does it really make a BJ better? And do people only get them to give better BJ's?

I must ask because I never got a BJ from a person with one. and when a see a girl with one all i think is that she loves to suck dick. right or wrong?

That's a great question. I like to believe that skill trumps accessories. :wink::tongue:

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i got mine done about 6months ago for a laugh because the girl i was seeing liked the idea. I didnt expect anything special to come of it but she really got off on the idea more than the actual feeling and she came real hard anytime i went down. Girls and guys also seem to notice it with a dirty look on their face. I think it just suggests sex lol

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would like Mr. Ed to get one in his tongue, that way I could buy him
one of those vibrating tongue pieces! I don't know if it'll make the sex better but the idea excites me!
I also have a three step ladder in my clit. I get lots of positive comments about it,and the sex is more satisfying,now with the addition!
We both have our nipples pierced too.
cigarbabe:saevilw: