Is It Worth Joining Onlyfans?

D

deleted5339781

Hey all, just after some advice please.
I'm considering setting up an OnlyFans page but am wondering whether it's worth doing.
Has anyone else here set up their own page and how have you found it?

Cheers

Reactions: camiloramorim

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a lot of performers are taking the piss then. I like exhibitionism and am thinking that it would be good to get something extra for it if possible. It would be a bit of extra fun for me so I wouldn't be taking liberties. I'm just wondering whether it's worth the effort.
I'm not stopping you from doing it, I'm just saying that the endless promotion makes the whole experience cheap and annoying. Many performers forget that people pay them to be their fan. Good hard money to just be a subscriber. Then to ask "39.99 for my newest video [that I should have posted as part of my subscription]!". Just be aware that you need to respect your fans if you want to keep them.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I personally let all my subscriptions on OF lapse. Too much promotion, not enough content. In addition, too many performers who want you to subscribe and then pay more for content that should be a part of the subscription. OF is a mess IMO.

Reactions: preeman36

Kgaebin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the reply. Sounds like a lot of performers are taking the piss then. I like exhibitionism and am thinking that it would be good to get something extra for it if possible. It would be a bit of extra fun for me so I wouldn't be taking liberties. I'm just wondering whether it's worth the effort.
I was thinking the same thing and so I went on ahead! I just genuinely like people looking at me naked. It makes me feel hot and seeing that some people wanna see you naked and would pay for it feels great! But if you realistically wanna make money on it, it’s really going to take a lot of promotion. Biggest thing is don’t overprice and send private dms to your fans with personal pics. Also do yourself a favor and take a bunch of photos anytime you’re gonna take any photos and spread them out.

Reactions: deleted5339781

Kgaebin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks mate, some good advice. It's not like I'm looking to make a career out of it so I'd probably start off with the low price and just see how it goes. I guess it may take some time to take off. How do you go about promoting yourself? Nice pics btw.
Im glad you like my pics! And to promote I have a private story on snapchat where I post teasers, I post my pics here but I don’t try to be like “subscribe to my onlyfans” because the watermark makes it obvious. Just saying the photo is of you is enough. Sometimes I jack off with people on skype and then they wanna talk. Having conversations with people who took some time to reach out to you and like your posts. And the main thing, if you have a platform you use the most like twitter, tumblr, instagram, reddit, keep your stuff the way it normally is but make sure it’s a known thing that you have an onlyfans. And post pics of your body or total teasers like a mirror selfie with your bulge totally prominent. I should personally advertise more on my twitter but I have some family friends there haha. But making separate accounts for promotions can be hard to get going because you won’t have all the people that already know you or your mutuals.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Never look down at yourself. That’s your eyes, your point of view. You should be creating an atmosphere of the viewer seeing you with their eyes, facing you.

The story would be undressing, seeing you soft. Imagining how you swell and grow. Then watching it happen. 90% of guys on here and only fans really don’t understand eroticism and sensuality. It’s all visual and straight to the end of the journey with a random hardon pic.... which.... is so lame:

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for your view. I can really understand where you're coming from and it's given me some good ideas. I do like the 'journey' and on a platform like OF you would have to offer more than just a few dick pics. Definite food for thought.
Nice. Oh, and grow your bush xx

D

deleted5339781

Im glad you like my pics! And to promote I have a private story on snapchat where I post teasers, I post my pics here but I don’t try to be like “subscribe to my onlyfans” because the watermark makes it obvious. Just saying the photo is of you is enough. Sometimes I jack off with people on skype and then they wanna talk. Having conversations with people who took some time to reach out to you and like your posts. And the main thing, if you have a platform you use the most like twitter, tumblr, instagram, reddit, keep your stuff the way it normally is but make sure it’s a known thing that you have an onlyfans. And post pics of your body or total teasers like a mirror selfie with your bulge totally prominent. I should personally advertise more on my twitter but I have some family friends there haha. But making separate accounts for promotions can be hard to get going because you won’t have all the people that already know you or your mutuals.

Yes, my social media accounts are personal ones so I don't want to be advertising on there! Friends and family wouldn't be the target audience! May have to consider setting up other accounts and building those up first then.

Reactions: cherryboom66
D

deleted5339781

I personally let all my subscriptions on OF lapse. Too much promotion, not enough content. In addition, too many performers who want you to subscribe and then pay more for content that should be a part of the subscription. OF is a mess IMO.

D

deleted5339781

I was thinking the same thing and so I went on ahead! I just genuinely like people looking at me naked. It makes me feel hot and seeing that some people wanna see you naked and would pay for it feels great! But if you realistically wanna make money on it, it’s really going to take a lot of promotion. Biggest thing is don’t overprice and send private dms to your fans with personal pics. Also do yourself a favor and take a bunch of photos anytime you’re gonna take any photos and spread them out.

Thanks mate, some good advice. It's not like I'm looking to make a career out of it so I'd probably start off with the low price and just see how it goes. I guess it may take some time to take off. How do you go about promoting yourself? Nice pics btw.

D

deleted5339781

I would say no. Your content here doesn’t offer a story, variation or the correct point of view.

Well it wouldn't be the content on here.

What, in your opinion, would be the story, variation and point of view that would interest you?

D

deleted5339781

Never look down at yourself. That’s your eyes, your point of view. You should be creating an atmosphere of the viewer seeing you with their eyes, facing you.

The story would be undressing, seeing you soft. Imagining how you swell and grow. Then watching it happen. 90% of guys on here and only fans really don’t understand eroticism and sensuality. It’s all visual and straight to the end of the journey with a random hardon pic.... which.... is so lame:

Thanks for your view. I can really understand where you're coming from and it's given me some good ideas. I do like the 'journey' and on a platform like OF you would have to offer more than just a few dick pics. Definite food for thought.