is it worth the thought

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wannabigman, Mar 31, 2009.

1. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

I am techinically a virgin, aside from getting head and "trying" anal with my ex girlfriend. im interested in this girl that seems to be interested in me just wants me for sex maybe. I have no problem :) but should i tell her im a virgin? would it piss her off if she found out or should i just keep it to myself. I could possibly miss my chance on first time sex. is virginity even that important to guys?

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

If its just sex, then play it cool. Dont say anything until after, maybe.
    If you are into her, then you may want to be honest upfront. Actually, she may be more into it because she is "popping your cherry" so to speak. Especially if she cares. Believe it or not, some chicks get a thrill about being a guys first.

You how when they go to the restroom in pairs and we wonder why, that is the stuff they talk about. How many virgins have you cured?

But just a fuck? Let it be a fuck. And if you fuck it up during the fuck, dont worry, it was just a fuck. In other words, Fuck it.

3. wannabigman

wannabigman New Member

nice words

Draft saved Draft deleted