Is it wrong that I want to fuck Seth MacFarlane?

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
i own none of his music i swear. but i probably would not turn down justin timberlake. but i sorta scratch my head and think "wait, he is for teeny boppers".

kevin richardson of the backstreet boys. same thing.

on the ladies side, probably shania twain.

kit_kat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seth MacFarlane is a naughty, naughty man who deserves for you to have your way with him.

I just had to tell you that. I can't think of anyone famous I'd want to sleep with right now. I used to fantasize about Matthew MacConaughey then I heard about something with bongos and I think he knocked up somebody, so I switched to Ryan Reynolds but then I heard he knocked up somebody too... oh that was his wife, well there you go. Oh I just Googled - she's not knocked up, but she's hot. There is no celebrity I want to sleep with right now.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Seth MacFarlane is a naughty, naughty man who deserves for you to have your way with him.

I just had to tell you that. I can't think of anyone famous I'd want to sleep with right now. I used to fantasize about Matthew MacConaughey then I heard about something with bongos and I think he knocked up somebody, so I switched to Ryan Reynolds but then I heard he knocked up somebody too... oh that was his wife, well there you go. Oh I just Googled - she's not knocked up, but she's hot. There is no celebrity I want to sleep with right now.

Oh that is to brilliant, I might make it my sig!

Naturally Ryan Reynolds is currently relaxing in my bath with electrodes attached to some parts of him, but it's OK I gave him some halidol so he wont feel anything, go ahead try it, slap him, he wont feel a thing, till he wakes up.... :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
i own none of his music i swear. but i probably would not turn down justin timberlake. but i sorta scratch my head and think "wait, he is for teeny boppers".

kevin richardson of the backstreet boys. same thing.

on the ladies side, probably shania twain.

Ms. Twain? So wrong! :biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No really!? I'm watching him do that live action comedy thingy and I just want to abuse him and make him cry. Is it wrong of me?
So what "voice" will he be moaning out in ecstacy? Peter Griffin, Brian, or footballhead Stewie :33::rofl:

I can't think of any celeb I'd wanna have sex with at the moment. :redface:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't find John Mayer attractive in the slightest, but I'd love to fuck him just to give him a few donkey punches.

Alexander Skarsgård could certainly have his way with me however.