Is it wrong that I want to fuck Seth MacFarlane?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No really!? I'm watching him do that live action comedy thingy and I just want to abuse him and make him cry. Is it wrong of me?

Which famous twats are you slightly ashamed of wanting to fuck?

I've been made to feel I'm strange for wanting to be the filling of a Wallace Shawn/Paul Potts sandwich, with a side of Condoleeza Rice (and except for Ms.Rice, there's no twat involved:biggrin1:)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) David Carradine in Kill Bill - totally would let him ram the tip in.

2) Seann William Scott, but thats more of a Stiffler thing.

3) Puff Daddy - I feel disgusting for even writing that, I bet he has silk sheets.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which famous twats are you slightly ashamed of wanting to fuck?

Jessica Simpson... I normally abhor a woman whose intellect is not as developed as her figure, but I would eagerly make an exception for her. (plus my guess is half of her stupidity is an act)

And for the record, I actually find her more attractive when she is a bit thicker, rather than how she looked in Dukes of Hazzard. She's probably a bit too plump at the moment, but I certainly wouldn't turn her away. I love how a big percentage of her weight gain obviously goes straight to her luscious, ample tits.

I think she looked great in 'Employee of the Month'. Add 10lbs to that body and I would be in heaven.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jessica Simpson... I normally abhor a woman whose intellect is not as developed as her figure, but I would eagerly make an exception for her. (plus my guess is half of her stupidity is an act)

Seconded.

And for the record, I actually find her more attractive when she is a bit thicker, rather than how she looked in Dukes of Hazzard. I love how a big percentage of her weight gain obviously goes straight to her luscious, ample tits.
That, too.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

And for the record, I actually find her more attractive when she is a bit thicker, rather than how she looked in Dukes of Hazzard. She's probably a bit too plump at the moment, but I certainly wouldn't turn her away. I love how a big percentage of her weight gain obviously goes straight to her luscious, ample tits.

I think she looked great in 'Employee of the Month'. Add 10lbs to that body and I would be in heaven.

Seconded.

That, too.

Seriously guys? Retard sex? :tongue:

Reactions: MickeyLee

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Between Sean John and Rachel Ray I may have to sleep with the lights on tonight! I can't get the vision of silk sheets stained with EVOO and people saying "Yummers!" out of my mind.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously guys? Retard sex? :tongue:
It's much easier to convince the dumb ones that certain sexual acts will be "fun" for them too. :cool:

Shania Twain is highly dreamy, but I see no shame in lusting after that universally adored little tart. What straight guy with a pulse doesn't?

Last edited:

Chemcaramel82

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Something about his talent and how he is behind many shows that makes a person laugh and could be low key kinky as well as no way a vanilla mind created or voiced all those animation. Yea i would want to fuck Seth Mcfarlane