Is it wrong to be a size queen?

boyaaronnyc

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this article posted in Queerty today. Of course I am biased as a bottom on LPSG, but I have mixed feelings about this. A lot of it is from the perspective of race and guys assuming that if you're black, you have a big cock. I can see how that would get annoying, particularly for a black guy who is not hung. But personally I don't see what is wrong with merely having a preference, even strong preference, for XXL cock. As a bottom, there are physical sensations that I enjoy and I know others do as well when you're with a well hung man.

Thoughts?

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this article posted in Queerty today. Of course I am biased as a bottom on LPSG, but I have mixed feelings about this. A lot of it is from the perspective of race and guys assuming that if you're black, you have a big cock. I can see how that would get annoying, particularly for a black guy who is not hung. But personally I don't see what is wrong with merely having a preference, even strong preference, for XXL cock. As a bottom, there are physical sensations that I enjoy and I know others do as well when you're with a well hung man.

Thoughts?
No worse having an affinity for huge cock than my preference for a hot bubble butt like yours...

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only problem with your statement was the racial component. I've met plenty of Black men with very average penises. I've met Asian men with penises that were way too big to do anything with. A preference for playing with a huge penis is fine, just so long as you don't make invalid and race-based assumptions.

Also bear in mind that, in my experience, more than a few of the people I've known who had large penises also had raging asshole personalities often rooted in their belief that there massive cock made them a superior person. Additionally in my experience, the percentage of large-dicked men who were utterly lousy in bed is pretty high. Again, not a 1:1 correlation, but there does seem to be a significant number of people who feel their big dick is magical and thus they don't have to expend any effort beyond showing up.

My larger point is that while preferring big dicks is fine, if you stick to them exclusively, you may be spending time with jerks and having a lot worse sex than you realize. But your mileage may vary. :)

There is nothing wrong with having a preference for big dick.
However, once you start bringing racial stereotypes into the equation, that is where you'll start getting problems..
If you are only interested in us black men because racial stereotypes indicate that we all have big dicks then yes, you are in the wrong (I get this feel from you because you only mention black men).

We very often feel objectified/used, mostly by Caucasian males, who are in search of big dicks and see us as nothing more than big dicks/a piece of meat. I've experienced this tons on apps/seen a few tongue in cheek posts in the forum here on LPSG too that further reinforces what I talk about.

If you enjoy big dick, great, but leave the mention of race out of it is my advice.

boyaaronnyc

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a number of you guys misread my post and did not actually read the article. The article points out that assuming someone who is black is automatically hung is problematic, and I agree with that.

"A lot of it is from the perspective of race and guys assuming that if you're black, you have a big cock. I can see how that would get annoying, particularly for a black guy who is not hung."

If y'all are on the forums, take the time to read the post. Clearly, I am not suggesting that all black guys are always XXL but rather appealing to the feelings expressed by the author of the original post.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a number of you guys misread my post and did not actually read the article. The article points out that assuming someone who is black is automatically hung is problematic, and I agree with that.

"A lot of it is from the perspective of race and guys assuming that if you're black, you have a big cock. I can see how that would get annoying, particularly for a black guy who is not hung."

If y'all are on the forums, take the time to read the post. Clearly, I am not suggesting that all black guys are always XXL but rather appealing to the feelings expressed by the author of the original post.

The way people are nowadays, if there's even the slightest hint of racial issues, expect at least a few to get on their soapboxes about it, even if it wasn't the primary topic being addressed. :rolleyes:

Lol being a black dude and as a bottom def less deseriable considering mostly i only get hit up for bbc request... its not only frustrating but dehumanizing.. didnt read to much into the post but thought i chime. Reducing most of ur partners to a very shallow box since most people are not hung will only leave u lonely... tbh u seem on the older side sooo might save u some heart break if u broden ur horizons

NM8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another interesting thread @seattleboy30 . I see nothing wrong with anyone's having a preference in a sexual partner. Might be huge cock, might be huge muscles, might be hairy, might be smooth. Preferences are nothing to be ashamed of. Not sure that preferences alone will lead to a long term partner; that takes a different type of connection. I agree that racial stereotypes are never good with cock size, or anything else for that matter. Having said that, I would assume that cock size is genetic, so I can understand where races/nationalities/etc. entered into the equation as to what to expect, but we have so much diversity now and mixing of nationalities, races, etc., that I think that assumptions based on race or nationality are unfounded.

To your statement about a strong preference for XXL cock, I see nothing wrong with that. It is what you like.

Lol being a black dude and as a bottom def less deseriable considering mostly i only get hit up for bbc request... its not only frustrating but dehumanizing.. didnt read to much into the post but thought i chime. Reducing most of ur partners to a very shallow box since most people are not hung will only leave u lonely... tbh u seem on the older side sooo might save u some heart break if u broden ur horizons

Do you really get hit up for bbc requests even when you state on apps that you are a bottom looking for a top? I’m just asking because I’m a black bottom too and when I ever I download apps I always put bottom looking for tops, etc. and never get those bbc requests.

Do you really get hit up for bbc requests even when you state on apps that you are a bottom looking for a top? I’m just asking because I’m a black bottom too and when I ever I download apps I always put bottom looking for tops, etc. and never get those bbc requests.
I still do tbh

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... in my experience, the percentage of large-dicked men who were utterly lousy in bed is pretty high. Again, not a 1:1 correlation, but there does seem to be a significant number of people who feel their big dick is magical and thus they don't have to expend any effort beyond showing up.

THIS

Reactions: steel33

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd say no, but I'm so glad I'm not a size queen. I dig big ones but there's so much more hot fun to be had when not a size queen. To me the guy makes his dick and that can go a long way. I love to see a hot as fuck small dicked guy not ashamed, proudly using his hot hard dick as passionately and freely as a hung guy. Fuck!

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love all the size queens out there. And I love when they aggressively try to get my attention.
I have always been interested in XXL cocks. I love to see them..touch them...and most of all suck them..I have zero interest in small cocks...

I'll be visiting Barcelona Spring 2019...Show me the sights?...Check my gallery...