Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think showing a bulge is perfectly ok. It's sexy as long as it isn't a full blown boner. That would be inappropriate. Guys who wear sweats often have a pokey bulge. Bike shorts and swimwear often show it. Wearing pants that fit well may show off your masculine attributes too. Women wearing clothing that accentuates their feminine qualities like showing some cleavage, push-up bras, tight pants or short skirts.... what is the difference really? I love it when a man wears clothing that fits well and looks nice, but just happens to show the shape of their butt and some bulge. Is there anything wrong with that? I don't think so.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
one more thought on the subject.. a bulge can be one of the absolute sexiest or unsexiest things to see on a man, depending on how it's displayed.

No matter how large a guy is, the natural presence is best.

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
Showing a bulge is natural for men. I always show a bulge in my leg trousers. Hey why is wrong???
See all the old films of '40 - '50 - '60... men show a bulge on the left or right leg!!!! And now? ... I'm a man and I have a penis... cut, packaging with my ball on one leg in my boxers, and proud of my bulge as my grandad, and my dad...

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most days when I get up and dress it's a black muscle shirt, a bulge thong and skintight 501s, the jeans that seem tailor-made to show off my cock. I have other makes of jeans, including the very revealing French Le Chat, and all are guaranteed to show off my bulge. Okay, I'll dress more discreetly at my sisters wedding or if I'm in church or some other events, but I love showing off my cock.
I've seen photos from the 70s where a lot of young guys dressed this way. Why are we so fucking conservative now and afraid of showing what's between our legs? My girlfriend loves showing that she has big boobs and last summer she bought a Wicked Weasel for the beach that even shows her camel toe. Why can't guys show off the assets too? My two fuck buddies are like me — it's a turn-on to show off what they've got. And if you like fucking as much as I do, why not send a clear message?
At the pool it's a Speedo with as narrow sides as I can get, and at the beach a thong.
I guess one of the reasons I love my job — working in a sex shop— that they want me to dress this way.

Reactions: HotBulge

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jimbo67: There have been several posts recently suggesting that it is wrong to show a crotch or leg bulge. It has been stated that guys who show bulges are lookng for attention.

For some of us, it is difficult not to show a bulge. Everyone knows what hangs between a guy's legs. Is it a problem if the outline of the cock and balls can be detected once in a while? Showing a bulge is not always intentional, sometimes it just happens.
NO