Is it wrong to show a bulge?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great resurrected topic. See through jeans are not appropriate, but a cock and balls that is covered with appropriate clothes may just budge if the owner is well endowed.

Some excellent responses here.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'd have a problem if you i a kid in preschool and the teacher's walking around with a big boner and tells the kids "if you don't wanna see it don't look at it".
There is a big difference between a small, limp dick and a big boner.

lbpunk77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Showing a bulge is fine anywhere for me, except maybe in church, but then again if I stepped foot inside a church I'd burn to death :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once saw a Circuit City floor sales rep's cock print in his khakis. It looked like a Vienna Sausage pressed against the material saying, "Help, I'm dangling off a cliff here." I don't know if it is wrong to have seen that in his pants..but it was humorous in a cute way. :smile:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
There is a big difference between a small, limp dick and a big boner.

Herein lies the problem. With well hung men, how can a stranger tell if the outline is of your flacid penis or hard cock?

Is there actually an appropriate way for a hung man to "wear" his hung penis?

Typically, in an office environment, a man has to wear loose enough clothing that leaves no room for interpretation, nothing shows. The unfortunate part is that we have to also wear a belt to keep them from slipping down due to their size. Still, in every office I have worked, women continue to push the envelope by wearing very tight, and in some cases extemely low neckline, tops as well as clothing that reveals belly and back skin whenever they bend over.

Male sexism and blatant male discrimination is alive and well my friends. If you typically wear your penis down the leg and wear clothing that shows it in the office you are flirting with a sexual harrassment lawsuit the second some prude "allows herself" to see it.

I have always showed a bulge in my Wranglers and I've seen people look at it, including my boss but fortunately, say nothing. But, she dare not say anything due to she always wears low neckline tops and shows so much skin it is almost disgusting.

Sexuality needs to be embraced as normal and natural instead of a battle between the "spirit and the flesh" that has so dominated religion and society for hundreds of years. But that is another topic. :rolleyes:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
i don't think it's entirely an issue of "don't stare if you don't wanna see it". i'd have a problem if you i a kid in preschool and the teacher's walking around with a big boner and tells the kids "if you don't wanna see it don't look at it". i think it's more an issue of genitilia being visible than just staring at a crotch.

Well if the teacher shows a boner, than I would have other things in mind... (no positive things)
The question was: 'Is it wrong to show a bulge?' Not a boner! It's a big difference! I show bulge too, but I can't help it. And I don't want to touch my dick whole day, managing it in the right place, because that's disturbing. Don't mind showing bulge if you can't help it, it's just nature. We can also ask woman to stop pointing their nipples at us :biggrin1:. Most of the time you can see them! (please woman, don't mind wath i said and keep pointing at us :tongue:)

Ciao

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly like cleavage - there's a time and a place for a bulge.

Church? - No.
Nightclub or bar? - Yes.
Kid's daycare? - No.
In front of ex-wife's new Boyfriend? - Priceless.

D_Keziah Binbanger

Experimental Member
Media
Every guy shows a bulge, big or small and shouldn't conceal it, just as women can't hide their breasts. I do show a bulge and I don't mind. Well, it's not even showing bulge, it's a hint that I have a penis under my jeans. It's just a faint outline of it.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So penises sometimes show a bulge? So what? Just a fact of life.

Every guy shows a bulge, big or small and shouldn't conceal it, just as women can't hide their breasts. I do show a bulge and I don't mind. Well, it's not even showing bulge, it's a hint that I have a penis under my jeans. It's just a faint outline of it.

Human beings aren't just human beings, we are also sexual beings. Most people eventually have sex and reproduce. Sex is all around us. Even the color of flowers, is all about sexual reproduction. Don't birds and fireflies and crickets, all have their mating calls? There's no hiding it all. Breasts are susposed to bulge, penises sometimes bulge especially if well-endowed, and pregnant swollen bellies definitely bulge. I see no need for shame for such natural bulges, if not to show off, but humans are living beings, not some boxy machine or something.

Reasonably modest penis bulges, belong in the same natural category as naturally-bulging breasts. Not something to "show off," but not something that can always remain completely hidden either.

Last edited:
Reactions: SouthHarrow

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a conspicuous "bulge" is spotted, why not respect a person's "virtual privacy" and overlook it?

Well if the teacher shows a boner, than I would have other things in mind... (no positive things)
The question was: 'Is it wrong to show a bulge?' Not a boner! It's a big difference! I show bulge too, but I can't help it. And I don't want to touch my dick whole day, managing it in the right place, because that's disturbing. Don't mind showing bulge if you can't help it, it's just nature. We can also ask woman to stop pointing their nipples at us :biggrin1:. Most of the time you can see them! (please woman, don't mind wath i said and keep pointing at us :tongue:)

Ciao

Yeah, we can't really expect people to have to constantly adjust one's penis position, especially where such adjustments may be seen, and you aren't supposed to be touching your penis too much in public. And how often does a penis bulge sometimes show, and the guy doesn't even notice his bulge?

And yeah, nothing wrong with women's nipples "pointing" at us. It's just nature.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I try not to show one, but some cut of pants and fabric accentuate the obvious... like 501s -- el bulge o plus....

bulgingspeedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
women don't hide their breast sticking in front of them. Men should not hide their penis sticking in front of them.

when women start strapping down their breast so you don't have to see anything but flat chest...then men should hide their bulges

Last edited:

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking for us girls I like spotting a bulge and most of my friends do to and if we are together we would point them out to each other

Katie

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penises never show bulges, because they are smaller than breasts? Uh, not exactly.

women don't hide their breast sticking in front of them. Men should not hide their penis sticking in front of them.

when women start strapping down their breast so you don't have to see anything but flat chest...then men should hide their bulges

People can't hide bulging pregnant bellies either. Nor should they ever have to.

Just because we have to wear clothes, doesn't mean that we can completely hide what everybody has underneath. People are supposed to pair up, marry, enjoy sex, and reproduce more people. Nothing to be ashamed of our sexual reproductive nature, as long as we confine it to the proper moral responsible outlets.

Didn't I hear somewhere that humans are among the horniest of God's creatures, enjoying being constantely "in heat," able to breed year-round? But we should also be moral and intelligent about it, and naturally grow our families, not mess around in sexual sin.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking for us girls I like spotting a bulge and most of my friends do to and if we are together we would point them out to each other

Katie

Guys like to point out women who have a sexy shape to me too. Makes me feel a bit uneasy, as I don't want to be caught staring or ogling. But a woman who is curvy and shaped as to suggest that she might easily push some babies out, does tend to be rather "sexy" and attractive.

I guess that's why some prudes may think any visible penis bulge is "cruising for sex," which obviously often isn't the case. It's merely just possibly "attractive" in a way that some people maybe rather not notice?

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always had a natural proclivity for snug fitting pants. Sure, there are plenty of times that I like wearing tight pants because I consciously enjoy showing off my bulge, but also, I simply find loose fitting pants uncomfortable and out-of-kilter with by body type. Depending on the circumstances, I may at times consciously wear pants that do not reveal as much bulge, but my basic outlook on this subject is that if someone disapproves that my pants do not hide that I am male, it is their problem, not mine.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Showing a bulge is fine. A lot of guys can't avoid showing one whatever they wear.
Displaying an erection or a defined cock halfway down your trouser leg isn't OK in most situations, but is fine in others. It depends on where you are and what you're doing.
If a teacher has a big cock, he can't really do much to hide the bulge, and anyway, why should he? On the other hand, if he's wearing clothes that accentuate it, that's inappropriate - at least at work. If he's showing off the outline of his cock when he's clubbing on a Friday night, I ain't got a problem with that, but if he's showing it off to the kids on Monday morning, that's a different thing altogether.
It's all just common sense.