Is it wrong to show a bulge?

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I usually show a bit of a bulge (can't help it) but sometimes if I'm out with a girl that I like I'll pull up my trousers/jeans and enhance it a bit. Not sure how much it works (in the sense that the girls might have wanted me anyway) but I have had a few comments about it, all very positive.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not too big, but if I just put on my cloths without worrying about it, i do shove a bulge. i know in HS i tried to hide it, which idk why. in return, there was this one girl saying i had a small cock and it made me mad, but whatever. i guess, if it shows then let it show :cool:

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't think it's wrong unless it's blatant. I don't dress to show a bulge intentionaly but with a 7" x 5.5" flaccid it's hard to conceal sometimes, especially sitting.

This morning was a good example. I wore ligther colored kacki pants(lighter reveal more bulge than darker) and was sitting in an open chair. I even noticed that without my legs crossed I was showing quite a bit.

Well, as class dismissed(sunday school) and me still sitting, several of the women turn to face me and my wife. I caught at least 3 of them doing a double-take on my crotch. First time I ever caught anybody other than my wife looking.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't always show, it depends on the jeans I wear, but if it happens, it's ok. I usually am now aware I have a bulge until I see people's eyes glancing at my crotch a lot. I like it when the notice it though.

Diesel_Boi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Being really endowed both soft and hard, it has been something I have always lived with since I adolescence. I do not really care. Personally, I like looking at bulges through mens jeans.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I caught the train home today I caught sight of this fucking smoking hot Daddy. He was dressed in these really tight denim shorts that stop just below the knee but showed off his really tight bubble butt when he turned around, and wore also work boots and a yellow and green mesh wife beater. His hair was longish and curly just a tad and was that weird mix of silver strands but still had some of his original hair colour with was a dark black.

But, the best part was when he sat down a few rows up where I was and BAM ! The minute he spread his legs and leaned back he had this massive and prominent bulge just 'there' between his legs as he spread them wide and leaned back. The bloke was so exhausted that he just shut his eyes and went to sleep, but all around him I could see these other passengers trying not to look or sneaking glances before looking away in case he woke up to see them leering.

It seems older gents are indeed more accustomed to just being blase about the whole showing bulge and bum bulge in their pants.

B_allthebest

Just Browsing
Media
I used to never wear jeans in high school or college, all they had were tight jeans in the 80's and my thigh's were too big. Now I wear 560's or 569 levis and even with very loose fitting jeans it can show.

When I was in seventh grade class, I was wearing jeans and just getting used to my size. I was leaning back in my chair and I had my dick pointing up towards my belly, but soft. Some guy teased me about having a hard on when it was totally soft. He was pointing it out and making a fun of me for having an erection. Anyway from that point on, I have always had my dick pointing down and many times it runs down my leg where it fights for room with my large thighs. Boxer Briefs reinforce the running down the leg.

I have had complaints from my wife that it shows too much, I think because she is modest and because her sister said something negative to her about my bulge. Incidentally the same sister takes small B cup breasts and smashes them together and up and then wears low cut shirts on every occasion.

Everyone gives and exact size about their soft cock, and I think it is BS. Some studies say that like 95% to 99% of guys are between 4.5" and 7" erect. That is the size of my soft dick (like many here I would guess). The actual size of my soft dick depends on a lot of things non-sexual, like weather, type of underwear, working out / running, high stress versus relaxing with a beer or having to take a piss etc.

I think before the craze with push up bra's you just thought, she has big tits what do you do? Or when you see women with hard nipples with a bra on, you just think, well my nipples get hard too for no reason, what are you going to do? Now days with the push up bras and the fake tits you know when women are “working it”. If you see a guy with a big dick and it is not pointing up you think what are you going to do he has a big one? It does look like he is showing it off most of the time anyway.

To be offended by this seems weird? Based on my experience and sister in-law, I am sure some women are offended though. I have a guess but your thoughts are welcomed. I think most women are not used to seeing anything like that. Most guys do not show a bulge and everything else on a guy is utilitarian. For men looking at women, they are used to the sexuality of women, legs with shot shorts, butt with the rear cleavage exposed, breasts exposed etc. Just think many guys stare at large breast everyday, with fake tits and as fat as women are these days, big tits are everywhere. With fat men, their dicks shrink by an inch or two and show no bulge due to the Dunlop. So guys see big tits all the time and it is no big deal but women rarely see anything.

Women see something on a guy and it gets their attention and I think they can become very prudish. They are not used to getting caught looking or having to try to concentrate like me have to look the women in the eyes when they are laying their boobs out there for all to see. No complaints about the women just the double standard.

Do you think women are offend by a large bulge?

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i dont think that there is any problem showing off a bulge, many women show off their cleavage even when they have small breasts and have pushed their tits up un naturally.

there are many guys out their, including myself, who have very large dicks and we have to put them somewhere in our trousers. if, like it does with me, a bulge shows then people just have to get on with it. there is no problem with a bulge unless someone hsa for example a stiffy and tries to make it look like a bulge as you can clearly tell from the tent pole that he isnt soft at all.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
from my experience it is usually MEN who get wierded out.

women usually ignore it very well,still glance and peripherally oogle,but
MEN however will look and then look at their own crotch from what i have seen,and either smile with a "whatever" attitude or they give off
a feeling that is hard to describe,jaded maybe,either way it is a negative feeling.

this is why i hide my stuff if i can,
dudes get bent out of shape about it.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's kind of fun to talk to a female coworker and see her eyes keep going downward.

i just had to quote this, yes i love it. i'm not even that big soft, maybe 5 inches soft, yet my workpants seem to bulge and the girls definitely notice. feels great :biggrin1:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably most people naturally understand that a large penis is going to show a bulge, and think or say nothing of it, even though they may notice. And who doesn't know that wearing nonrestrictive boxer underwear, is common for guys? Even women would know that. I'm probably big enough to show a bit of a bulge, and nobody says anything to me about it, if they even noticed? A soft bulge obviously looks much different than a natural "tent pole" or swollen "log" down one's pants leg.

And I don't think society need be so uptight about such things.

But too often, it's the idiots with their thoughtless comments, that seem to get the most notice, not the usual people who say little or nothing about it.