Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If I happen to like a cock, I will pass along favorable comments to that person. Sometime I receive a polite thank you, other times mostly nothing. Other times it leads to making friends. Usually I never make unkind comments. Lately I've been staying away from the str8 guys & only commenting only the gay cocks.

WankstaBoi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Newsflash: If you wanna look at dick, jerk with another guy, you're not 100% straight even if you think you are. You can be in denial, sure, but if you get off on dick..? That's a little bit gay.
And you know what? It's FINE. Doesn't make you less masculine. Chicks and make out and enjoy each other's boobs without the bullshit of "OH I'M NOT A LESBIAN I AM 100% STRAIGHT!" dudes need to get with the program.
And if you're gonna be offended by who comments what on your picture on the internet? DON'T PUT IT THERE, JACKASS.

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most men, if they post cock pics, I have agree they're looking compliments. Like the old saying "if you can't say something nice,don't say anything at all". I have a weird looking, I know and I got three not so nice comments from str8 guys about it. Its just looks weird because I'm partially cut, due to my being born a preemie.

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, I don't see why not. Obviously, it's a large penis site so the majority of the members are going to be guys. If they post their penis pictures here, and in public albums, they want the comments.