Is It Wrong?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I bad for using LPSG to flirt with my wife?:biggrin1:Spank me for it but I will continue to do it!:biggrin1::biggrin1:.........................

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We could,but it's more fun in public!:smile::eek:
well truthfully we already have a house.:rolleyes: he is right it is all kinds of fun to flirt with him here.:biggrin1: guess we both need spanked babe.:tongue: of course you know that leads to hot steam sex.:biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think it's cute as hell!

and if you're online together then it won't come between you. i'm guessing it's kinda healthy.

it's nice to watch too.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: guess we both need spanked babe.:tongue: of course you know that leads to hot steam sex.:biggrin1:

So who's first?Can we use the leather paddle!?:moon::slaphappy:

i think it's cute as hell!

and if you're online together then it won't come between you. i'm guessing it's kinda healthy.

it's nice to watch too.

Thanks dolfette.We try to share most everthing when it comes to sex and intimacy.And keeping it fun keeps it alive and fresh for us.:smile:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Better lock me up too then! Condom Fairy and I used to flirt so much on here before we got together, I'm sure we pissed a few people off.
A fellow partner in crime, at least my hubby and me aren't alone.:wink: and yeah I am sure their are people who don't like it. Ed69 and I will sometime flirt by text messaging too.:biggrin1: It is a fun way play, we have been married 18 years and this is just one of the ways we have fun.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, I find it quite cute and charming. It's like when I'd text message a girlfriend while she was in the same room, just to see her reaction and flirt with her. Go for it! Being married 18 years is a great thing. Keep it fresh and fun and you have my best wishes for your future!

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey babe
We got new toys to play with, I think we need to play with the big wedge. You lay on it while I play with your package.:adam4:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I bad for using LPSG to flirt with my wife?:biggrin1:Spank me for it but I will continue to do it!:biggrin1::biggrin1:.........................

Only wrong if you are flirting with your wife and you didn't realize it was her :rolleyes: