is it wrong.....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_theaussieone, Mar 7, 2012.

1. B_theaussieone

B_theaussieone New Member

if you choose a partner based on how potentially good looking your future offspring with them might be. I dont mean just beauty, i also mean choosing a partner based on intelligence, cunning, strength, penis size family trait etc, hoping that your future offspring have the same traits?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

If that's the only thing influencing your choice then I'd be hard pressed to say 'no, it's fine' - on the flip side a lot of that goes on subconsciously in our choice of mates anyway.

And, as you say, it is a 'hope' - unless you do some serious delving there's no way of telling what regressive traits could come to the surface. There's also other unseens to consider - potential genetic disorders - are you going to screen out women with breast cancer in the family, muscular dystrophy, genetic heart disease, and so on ad infinitum?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice